Brave Anti-Hamas Counter-Protester At London Rally.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

That's a bit strong isn't it? 

I'm not sure it's necessarily helpful, but sadist, fascist, genocidal all seem to fit the bill

Try reading these linked articles all the way through, distressing though they are, and then you can make up your own mind; I'm sure a cursory search could find many more examples
I’m an American doctor who went to Gaza. What I saw wasn’t war — it was annihilation
On one occasion, a handful of children, all about ages 5 to 8, were carried to the emergency room by their parents.

All had single sniper shots to the head.

These families were returning to their homes in Khan Yunis, about 2.5 miles away from the hospital, after Israeli tanks had withdrawn.

But the snipers apparently stayed behind. None of these children survived.

Palestinians accuse Israeli forces of executing 19 civilians in Gaza
Footage, witness accounts shared with Al Jazeera reveal how Israeli soldiers carried out executions in Gaza last month.

The Israeli soldiers stormed the building. “They banged on our door. My husband … told them we are all civilians.

They took him to another apartment. I followed them, pleading with them to let him go because we are civilians,” she said.

“They beat me and my daughters. They put us women in one place and threatened us with guns and knives.

They made us strip. They searched us, insulting us using the most terrible words,” Salem added.

The soldiers disregarded their pleas and proceeded to “execute” all the men they rounded up outside.

“My husband was one of the 19 men killed in this building. They ordered them to bend down and executed them. They killed them all.”

IDF SENT IN HANDCUFFED PRISONER TO EVACUATE HOSPITAL, THEN KILLED HIM WHEN HE LEFT

It was not long after this that the young man in the white PPE arrived. The young man was Jamal Abu Al-Ola, according to El Helou. He had been at the hospital earlier, but the Israeli military had subsequently seized and detained him, and put his hands in what appears to be black, plastic zip-tie cuffs. 

“He said that he was subjected to beatings and humiliation and abuse by the soldiers,” El Helou recounted. 

Abu Al-Ola was killed shortly after walking out of the hospital. According to El Helou, he was shot by an Israeli soldier three times in his chest and abdomen while still inside the gates of the hospital. Al Serr, the Nasser Hospital doctor, confirmed the account of Abu Al-Ola being killed as he left the hospital. El Helou later got footage of Abu Al-Ola’s corpse in a body bag, still robed in his PPE.