Brave Anti-Hamas Counter-Protester At London Rally.

21 minutes ago, mafya said:

SnippedΒ 

I was just pointing out what I see as selective outrage.

That's nice.

Well you pointed out 'what you see as selective outrage' so we can now continue with the subject in my op?Β 

You have a lovely evening πŸ‘

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

That's nice.

Well you pointed out 'what you see as selective outrage' so we can now continue with the subject in my op?Β 

You have a lovely evening πŸ‘

People are more concerned about innocent Palestinians getting shot by Israeli Nazis whilst waiting for aid rather then some idiot whose intent was to provoke demonstrations and who was rightly removed by police to prevent the situation escalating. I didn’t come on this thread with a chip on my shoulder but you seem to think that criticising means i have a chip on myΒ Β shoulder. πŸ˜‚

Seems rather quiet on the thread don’t you think? πŸ˜‚

Anyway I have made my contribution so I will leave the thread to continue continue continue continue…..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

7 minutes ago, mafya said:

People are more concerned about innocent Palestinians getting shot

SnippedΒ 

Absolutely 100% agree.

FYI, I deleted the rest of your post. It was a bit unhinged like.Β 

You're welcome πŸ‘Β 

As we are seeing in Parliament right now with the SNP putting forward a ceasefire motion they spat their little dummy out when the labour party motion was put through before theirs.
You would expect normal people to be able to have their sa,y but even politicians are losing it.
The nationwide protests are great to see but even the police know they couldn't handle anyone with oppsing views anywhere near which is a shame that they know that these protesters are only peaceful as long as it is going their way.
Any opposition and it will be chaos so its best the brave counter protester is led to safety.

2 minutes ago, Findlay said:

As we are seeing in Parliament right now with the SNP putting forward a ceasefire motion they spat their little dummy out when the labour party motion was put through before theirs.
You would expect normal people to be able to have their sa,y but even politicians are losing it.
The nationwide protests are great to see but even the police know they couldn't handle anyone with oppsing views anywhere near which is a shame that they know that these protesters are only peaceful as long as it is going their way.
Any opposition and it will be chaos so its best the brave counter protester is led to safety.

So that is the end of freedom of speech , If we ever had it that is .

33 minutes ago, Findlay said:

I understood that the SNP had decided to back Labours motion but don't know if that's actually happening.

The noble motions put forward forΒ immediate ceasefire and temporary ceasefire from all members and parties of the UK goverment is unanimous.

Unfortunately, it does not help the palestinians or isrealis focus on a way to end hostilities.
The unconventional tactics of hamas fightersΒ are stillΒ causing massive civilian casualties and have not learned that it is them that are making the civilians targets.
Why have the civilians not learned, or willing to learn, or able to learn that it is the hamas fighters among them that are casusing them to be killed.

The answer is that the palestinians are brain washed, as you never hear them say we tried to tell hamas to get lost, they love hamas and hate everyone else.

This going to tell the teacher you shot me thing isnt working and glad israel and major powers areΒ not falling for it, like some african counties who don't know any better

When bad things happen you have to stand up an not be rattled or emotional. The dissmantling of hamas will happen at whatever cost,
The fighters and civilians must be seperated in order for the civilians to stand any chance of survival.
I've said before that Egypt has chosen not to help palestinians escape Gaza and bolstered the borders so blood is on their hands too.

Β 

2 hours ago, Findlay said:

The noble motions put forward forΒ immediate ceasefire and temporary ceasefire from all members and parties of the UK goverment is unanimous.

Unfortunately, it does not help the palestinians or isrealis focus on a way to end hostilities.
The unconventional tactics of hamas fightersΒ are stillΒ causing massive civilian casualties and have not learned that it is them that are making the civilians targets.
Why have the civilians not learned, or willing to learn, or able to learn that it is the hamas fighters among them that are casusing them to be killed.

The answer is that the palestinians are brain washed, as you never hear them say we tried to tell hamas to get lost, they love hamas and hate everyone else.

This going to tell the teacher you shot me thing isnt working and glad israel and major powers areΒ not falling for it, like some african counties who don't know any better

When bad things happen you have to stand up an not be rattled or emotional. The dissmantling of hamas will happen at whatever cost,
The fighters and civilians must be seperated in order for the civilians to stand any chance of survival.
I've said before that Egypt has chosen not to help palestinians escape Gaza and bolstered the borders so blood is on their hands too.

Β 

Egypt has shut its borders because if theΒ Β Palestinians cross over into Egypt the Nazi Israeli scumbags will not let them return.

Hamas has already won as it has achieved what it set out to do which was to bring the Palestinian situation to the world.

meanwhile the Nazi Israeli scumbags are also now sexually abusing Palestinian women they take into custody=
https://apple.news/AMyhFTtFCRFqGzq5skIl73g

Genocide cannot be justifunder any circumstances and you have just tried defending Israel’s Genocidal actions which shows the calibre of person you are.

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, mafya said:

Egypt has shut its borders because if theΒ Β Palestinians cross over into Egypt the Nazi Israeli scumbags will not let them return.

Hamas has already won as it has achieved what it set out to do which was to bring the Palestinian situation to the world.

meanwhile the Nazi Israeli scumbags are also now sexually abusing Palestinian women they take into custody=
https://apple.news/AMyhFTtFCRFqGzq5skIl73g

Genocide cannot be justifunder any circumstances and you have just tried defending Israel’s Genocidal actions which shows the calibre of person you are.

Β 

Β 

My bold.

That's a bit strong isn't it?Β