Why Don't People Use The Sheffield Connect Bus?

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

I saw Halley's Comet once.  I've never seen the Connect bus. 

They are rather rare - you have to spend quite a while somewhere on the route to spot one. Your best bet is platform B at the Interchange.

32 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No one knows about it . If it wasn’t for this forum , I wouldn’t.

Publicity and 'branding' seems to be a recurring problem with Sheffield City council. 

I usually find out about things when they've finished. 

Coming up with events etc is one thing, but getting the word out is just as important.

With a lower footfall in the city centre, the odd poster just doesn't cut it.

They ought to be on Sheffield Forum and any number of other local/popular sites.

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Publicity and 'branding' seems to be a recurring problem with Sheffield City council. 

Coming up with events etc is one thing, but getting the word out is just as important.

They ought to be on Sheffield Forum and any number of other local/popular sites.

I mean, the bus is nothing to do with the council, but OK. 

• Like 1

Maybe. But pity the poor sod who openly admits on this forum that they work or are speaking as a representative of the council.

They'd be shouted down, abused and slagged off before they could get their first announcement out.  

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

5 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Maybe. But pity the poor sod who openly admits on this forum that they work or are speaking as a representative of the council.

They'd be shouted down, abused and slagged off before they could get their first announcement out.  

Depends if they are working to the previous 'guidelines', or the new ones, supposedly introduced following the 'street trees' debacle.