Changes To Stagecoach Tram Tickets From 22/03/24

1 minute ago, busdriver1 said:

you are fluent in rubbish. the money is paid on behalf of the national government  by the local authorities, they are trusted to pay it correctly but in many cases do not.,

So many typing errors in your post, have you been on the gin since breakfast time?

Guest busdriver1
1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

So many typing errors in your post, have you been on the gin since breakfast time?

doesn't change the fact you as usual are talking absolute crap and as usual not letting facts sway you from that.

40 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

I realise the above post is going back a bit, but with where this thread has gone recently I would point out that up here in Tyne and Wear the ENCTS pass isn’t valid on the Metro, our version of the Supertram. However as a local I can upgrade my ENCTS pass for validity on the Metro for £12 a year. That has to be the bargain of the year. A non local such as your good selves you can upgrade for £24 a year.
Also in July and August and between Xmas and new year the 9:30 start time Monday to Friday is waived.

All in all a very satisfactory arrangement methinks.

I keep wondering when we will get the new metro trains up here, they keep changing the dates. The seats on the existing trains are dirty probably because people put their feet on them. The latest date given when the new fleet of 46 trains will be in operation is the end of the year and early 2025.  I hope the old trains can old out till then, they have been known  to break down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigAl1 said:

I traveled on two yellow trams on Sunday and neither had a conductor between infirmary road and middlewood so I guess we don’t need to worry about tickets anymore 

They may have been sat adjusting a faulty EPOS machine or seeing to something in the back cab. It can also take the Conductor a fair while to reach everyone if the tram is crowded. I don't think I've ever seen a tram with no conductor.

26 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

They may have been sat adjusting a faulty EPOS machine or seeing to something in the back cab. It can also take the Conductor a fair while to reach everyone if the tram is crowded. I don't think I've ever seen a tram with no conductor.

No there was no conductor on either.  Not in the back cab not in the front cab and not sitting down in the body of the tram. They would have been easily visible especially at middlewood.

i feel privileged to have had an experience that has escaped you.

the other day I met a conductor who had nipped off to the loo at middlewood and the tram left without her.

• Like 3