What Single Policy Would Swing Your Vote

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I hope so too. 

Rejoining the single market would be a big plus for our economy. 

It would be popular too, especially with the under 75s.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/majority-britons-support-rejoining-eu-single-market-poll-2023-11-29/

That's correct and I fully agree.

Maybe  Axe,  our resident Johnson supporter would like to read the link and update his knowledge  on the British public's feelings regarding Brexit.       He seems a little misinformed.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I hope so too. 

Rejoining the single market would be a big plus for our economy. 

It would be popular too, especially with the under 75s.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/majority-britons-support-rejoining-eu-single-market-poll-2023-11-29/

I’m an over 75 who voted in favour of Brexit and am now against it, folk of my generation should be voting for the good of their kids and grandkids, however I can’t convince my contemporaries.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's correct and I fully agree.

Maybe  Axe,  our resident Johnson supporter would like to read the link and update his knowledge  on the British public's feelings regarding Brexit.       He seems a little misinformed.

Just read it.  I draw your attention to this bit

YouGov said the poll had a sample size of 2,138 people.

Enough said.

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

Just read it.  I draw your attention to this bit

Enough said.

That's a hell of a lot more than you talk to.

Which side do you think has more supporters on this forum because, you seem to be in the minority of one. 

People have been conned by the chief clown you admire,  and are rightfully annoyed at that,   so not many share your views.

Enough said.

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I take it that your understanding of statistical methods is as flawed  as your understanding of parliamentary democracy.

I seem to remember every poll in the months and weeks before the 2016 EU referendum indicated a majority were in favour of remaining in the EU.  In fact a poll was released immediately after the polling stations closed which indicated a majority were in favour of remaining in the EU.  Remind me whether or not  when they counted all the actual votes cast it showed the same result as the polls taken before referendum  polling day.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Which side do you think has more supporters on this forum because, you seem to be in the minority of one. 

People have been conned by the chief clown you admire,  and are rightfully annoyed at that,   so not many share your views.

Enough said.

as Greta Thunberg says "Blah Blah Blah"

change the record

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Enough said.

He is not in a minority of one . Stop trying to think for everyone. It’s hard enough doing it for yourself.

57 minutes ago, Axe said:

as Greta Thunberg says "Blah Blah Blah"

change the record

This answer is a sure sign of someone who has lost the argument      -       and the plot too.

Enough said.

39 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

This answer is a sure sign of someone who has lost the argument      -       and the plot too.

Enough said.

You are deluded post number #66 contributed by me has blown both you and the ridiculous Prettytom out of the water which is why you both have ignored it.