Your Secret Crush

28 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

I watched the these, entertaining enough. I think I enjoyed the first series the most.

They've just started filming The Ink Black Heart, my favourite of the series so far.  No idea how they're going to integrate the game/chat/Twitter features though.  Such a fantastic twist towards the end; really kicked myself for not spotting it, though I did work out the identity of the baddie before it was revealed.

31 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

Not George Clooney then? (If my randomly long memory serves me right) 🙄

That fizzled out.  We still keep in touch though.

28 minutes ago, Hecate said:

They've just started filming The Ink Black Heart, my favourite of the series so far.  No idea how they're going to integrate the game/chat/Twitter features though.  Such a fantastic twist towards the end; really kicked myself for not spotting it, though I did work out the identity of the baddie before it was revealed.

That fizzled out.  We still keep in touch though.

I'll look out for The Ink Black Heart. I have my eyes peeled in the evening for U.K T.V   shows via Guardian T.V and Radio and Virgin Media T.V - 🏴‍☠️ is my friend. Pleased to hear hear that you haven't completely fallen out with GC. ;)  :D  Regarding TV media integration I can't even cope with text messages on phones - I'm not going to get up and go over to the TV to look and even if I did I'd have to pause it on the remote. Too much trouble. The best, and first at this was Sherlock Holmes featuring Benedict Cumberbatch - really clear and visually pleasing text messages that added to the feel of the programme.

54 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

I'll look out for The Ink Black Heart.

I think it'll be on at Christmas, like the last one.

The Ink Black Heart is essentially about online toxicity, with the chat/social media a fundamental part of both the story and how the story's told (much to the annoyance of many readers).  I don't know how they're going to minimise it for practicality and potential viewer tedium without hollowing out the plot or massively changing it. 

Anyhoo, new Strike novel due in the summer.  Maybe she'll have thrown in a few Strike shirtless scenes :love: .