2 Men Critical After Stabbing.

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

I walked past there this morning and there was a heavy police presence and an area was cordoned off. I wondered what had happened. 

Walked past there only yesterday (daytime) Mother lives less than 100 yards away. 

12 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Walked past there only yesterday (daytime) Mother lives less than 100 yards away. 

Yes but as neither you or your mother are a scumbag up in the middle of the night.... 

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mister M said:

Except the photo on my avatar is not a picture of me but of Mr Claypole from the children's TV series Rentaghost.

I see from your contribution that you're easily amused. That must be of great help to you in life....

Yes I am easily amused but did not watch rentaghost am afraid !

48 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes but as neither you or your mother are a scumbag up in the middle of the night.... 

What a rather strange post. :huh:

I don't live there.

Mother does, and could well be up at that time in a morning.

She is on her own as are many of the older residents on that estate.

The incident was much closer than we had thought as the area cordoned off was directly above mums flat.

Who knows what bolt hole the 'Scumbags' might have gone for, a light on in a flat, an open door, someone who might be unwary and open the door to them ???? 

Mum's bit of a good Samaritan so would most probably have gone outside if she'd heard a commotion. 

Luckily Mum's not there at the moment but no doubt there will be quite a few of the residents worried for their safety after yet another stabbing in the area.

8).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rockers rule said:

What a rather strange post. :huh:

I don't live there.

Mother does, and could well be up at that time in a morning.

She is on her own as are many of the older residents on that estate.

The incident was much closer than we had thought as the area cordoned off was directly above mums flat.

Who knows what bolt hole the 'Scumbags' might have gone for, a light on in a flat, an open door, someone who might be unwary and open the door to them ???? 

Mum's bit of a good Samaritan so would most probably have gone outside if she'd heard a commotion. 

Luckily Mum's not there at the moment but no doubt there will be quite a few of the residents worried for their safety after yet another stabbing in the area.

8).

This was clearly a targeted incident of scum stabbing scum, that was the point.

25 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

That's ok.

The residents have nothing to worry about then  :clap:

Move her to "Page Hall" Rocker.

Very beautiful and welcoming.....

It's an extremely cosmopolitan sleeping giant urban suburb...

• Haha 2