Rotherham V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

All games are cup finals until the last game has finished. If results had been kinder to us we could probably of took a draw but need to win it now. Wouldn't like to call it though as they seem to like getting one over on us.

Will Millwall, Huddersfield, QPR all winning yesterday you do start to wonder if there is a greater force in this world that is wanting to keep wednesday down

Rotherham will be up for the derby and I think they will win 4-2

Rotherham have had trouble scoring.

Lots of '0' and a good few '1's'.

That rings alarm bells for me. Very recently, they got 2 away (was it at Stoke?) and more recently, 3 at Ipswich.

They never fear playing us and historically have decent results against us.

It would be just like us to concede more than one against Rovrum. My thoughts then, are,  I think we need to get 3 to get the best outcome.

I can't see it and I'm fearing the worst.

Hope I'm wrong (again). 🙂

8 hours ago, rogets said:

Will Millwall, Huddersfield, QPR all winning yesterday you do start to wonder if there is a greater force in this world that is wanting to keep wednesday down

Rotherham will be up for the derby and I think they will win 4-2

Are you sure you're an OWL 🧐 ,as the Owls vBristol prediction  Owls 0.5 Bristol 🫤

15 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Are you sure you're an OWL 🧐 ,as the Owls vBristol prediction  Owls 0.5 Bristol 🫤

Sometimes get it wrong.

However, I have got most of Sheffield United's predictions right this season, against Man City, Man UNited, Arsenal, Man City, I correctly predicted the blades would lose