Lack Of Public Houses On The Moor

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

I saw it with my own eyes. 

Oh yes of course. While you were still a toddler because it closed down around 2000.

Strange you seem to completely forget BHS on The Moor which didn't close until 2016.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

Revenue Protection Officers aren't on every tram, however a Conductor, trained in customer service, disability awareness and conflict avoidance is.

I would tend to disagree with that comment. 'RPO's' seem to have been on all the trams I've used recently, but I have never seen a 'Conductor', with all that training, seems to be a mirage.

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I would tend to disagree with that comment. 'RPO's' seem to have been on all the trams I've used recently, but I have never seen a 'Conductor', with all that training, seems to be a mirage.

No no, you're surely not going to be questioning. Irene.   Standby because a switch is about to flick and 'she' will now miraculously become filled with transport operations expertise. 

She moved around the catering trolley on a train you know. 

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

RPOs do operate on trams and at tram stops. But they aren't on every tram. Every tram will have a conductor. This has been the practice since autumn 1996 when the ticket machines on platforms were taken out of use. 

Just now, ECCOnoob said:

She didn't know about BHS on the Moor though!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

No no, you're surely not going to be questioning. Irene.   Standby because a switch is about to flick and 'she' will now miraculously become filled with transport operations expertise. 

Sorry, I am, because I don't live in 'her' parallel  universe.