Lack Of Public Houses On The Moor

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

Yes, they are trained in those areas. I believe @foxydebs will also tell you the same thing. 

Hang on a minute, you said in a previous post that every tram you had caught had an RPO on, now you are saying you don't see them that often. Been on the Stella all afternoon, ha?

Sorry, I was probably getting confused by your constant topic changing within a topic. To clarify, there has been, on all the trams I have caught recently one (or on the odd occasion) two individuals checking passes/issuing tickets - a job usually carried out by a conductor.

I shall await confirmation from the other forum member you quote of their training.

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

But there has never been a John Lewis on The Moor. In 2012, there was no Primark on The Moor, no Next, no Deichmann, no cinema, no H&M. The Moor has more in the way of shops & markets than ever before.

I don't know where you have dug this up from, I've not mentioned John Lewis or the other shops you mentioned. Also, the Moor had many more good quality shops than it does now...but that's before your time so I wouldn't expect you to know that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

But there has never been a John Lewis on The Moor. In 2012, there was no Primark on The Moor, no Next, no Deichmann, no cinema, no H&M. The Moor has more in the way of shops & markets than ever before.

Anyone tell me the relevance of this post, please?

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Sorry, I was probably getting confused by your constant topic changing within a topic. To clarify, there has been, on all the trams I have caught recently one (or on the odd occasion) two individuals checking passes/issuing tickets - a job usually carried out by a conductor.

I shall await confirmation from the other forum member you quote of their training.

Yes,  you seem to get confused quite often.

1 minute ago, Meltman said:

I don't know where you have dug this up from, I've not mentioned John Lewis or the other shops you mentioned. Also, the Moor had many more good quality shops than it does now...but that's before your time so I wouldn't expect you to know that. 

I have been visiting The Moor for over 25 years. @Ecconoob said that The Moor was better in 2012, as it had a John Lewis.

3 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

That post mentioned 'a time when more big stores were open' - it did NOT specifically state they were all on The Moor.

Edited by RollingJ