Scarlet Blake -Why Are The Media Calling This Murderer A She?

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

But are they serious, or just taking the mick? Or trying to highlight the absurdity of the situation?

Is Gender dysphoria classed as a mental illness?

No doubt It seems perfectly natural to those with 'the condition.' 

Your guess is a good as mine about taking the mick or being serious...

Regardless, i don't like being compelled to deny reality. A man cannot become a woman no matter how much they 'feel' that they are one.

• Like 1

I would suggest that it's because the media were reporting on a trial in a UK court of law.
The legal advice to the courts is pretty clear.
Trans Equality Statement

Prosecutors should address Trans victims, witnesses and defendants according to their affirmed gender and name, using that gender and related pronouns in all documentation and in the courtroom.

I would suggest that to do otherwise would encourage further demonization of a small section of society; many people of course are currently encouraged to contribute to culture wars, and would seek to (mis)use horrific cases such as this as ammunition against a wider community.

The Judges sentencing remarks are however publicly available;
The King-v -Scarlet Blake Sentencing Remarks of Mr Justice Chamberlain Oxford Crown Court Monday 26th February 2024

Even the defendant's lawyer suggests it unlikely they will ever be released
Scarlet Blake sent to all-male prison as own lawyer warns no parole board will free her

5 minutes ago, peak4 said:

I would suggest that it's because the media were reporting on a trial in a UK court of law.
The legal advice to the courts is pretty clear.
Trans Equality Statement

Prosecutors should address Trans victims, witnesses and defendants according to their affirmed gender and name, using that gender and related pronouns in all documentation and in the courtroom.

I would suggest that to do otherwise would encourage further demonization of a small section of society; many people of course are currently encouraged to contribute to culture wars, and would seek to (mis)use horrific cases such as this as ammunition against a wider community.

The Judges sentencing remarks are however publicly available;
The King-v -Scarlet Blake Sentencing Remarks of Mr Justice Chamberlain Oxford Crown Court Monday 26th February 2024

Even the defendant's lawyer suggests it unlikely they will ever be released
Scarlet Blake sent to all-male prison as own lawyer warns no parole board will free her

So basically, they are TOLD to address the individuals preferred gender, even though the said individual is incapable of accepting what they are!!!

The hypocrisy is quite astonishing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

So basically, they are TOLD to address the individuals preferred gender, even though the said individual is incapable of accepting what they are!!!

The hypocrisy is quite astonishing.

Surprisingly enough,  I agree with you.

10 hours ago, El Cid said:

Dont you think changing gender is an issue/illness?

The WHO removed it from a mental/behavioural disorder categorisation in 2019.  It's a red herring, anyway, at least as far as his pathology is concerned.  I'd have a guess at something from the antisocial personality disorder smorgasbord.  Or, if you prefer, he's a sick, twisted, sadistic piece of filth who should never see the light of day again.

31 minutes ago, Hecate said:

The WHO removed it from a mental/behavioural disorder categorisation in 2019.  It's a red herring, anyway, at least as far as his pathology is concerned.  I'd have a guess at something from the antisocial personality disorder smorgasbord.  Or, if you prefer, he's a sick, twisted, sadistic piece of filth who should never see the light of day again.

Man or woman they're a murderer. The gender thing seems irrelevant to me, unless he/she is using it as a form of mental illness, hoping it will be seen as an excuse.

11 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Man or woman they're a murderer. The gender thing seems irrelevant to me, unless he/she is using it as a form of mental illness, hoping it will be seen as an excuse.

Of course he is and some will buy it.

On 28/02/2024 at 11:46, leviathan13 said:

I agree with Charlie Kirk's comment of:

There are 2 sexes

Zero genders

Infinite number of personalities

Outside of male / female, no one can tell me what a 'gender' actually is other than potentially just a demonstration of personality traits. I mean... some transgender people think they're cats and eagles! If that's not a mental disorder then i don't know what is.

Back in my day a gender would just be regarded as a kink / fetish or preference. But now you can be one (Or no doubt all) of 111 genders and counting!

https://www.sexualdiversity.org/edu/1111.php

Includes genders like "Maverique":

Maverique (pronounced mav-uh-reek) is a term to describe those whos gender exists outside of binary completely.

It exists on its own plane of gender, seperate from all others. It is a gender characterized by autonomy and inner conviction regarding a sense of self that is entirely independent.

?????????

On 27/02/2024 at 10:57, Axe said:

Thank goodness he has been sent to a male prison. 

Were you triggered when Brianna Ghey was referred to as a "she" when news readers reported her death? 

Or should they have referred to her as "it"? 

• Sad 1