Scarlet Blake -Why Are The Media Calling This Murderer A She?

22 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Were you triggered when Brianna Ghey was referred to as a "she" when news readers reported her death? 

Or should they have referred to her as "it"? 

A disgracefully contribution.  You belong in the gutter with Keir Starmer.  This has noting to do about that young person who was murdered.  This is about a monster who murdered a cat and a man. The issue is the crimes committed by the monster are not crimes committed by a woman and the media gave the false impression they were committed by a she.

21 minutes ago, Axe said:

A disgracefully contribution.  You belong in the gutter with Keir Starmer.  This has noting to do about that young person who was murdered.  This is about a monster who murdered a cat and a man. The issue is the crimes committed by the monster are not crimes committed by a woman and the media gave the false impression they were committed by a she.

So you're more bothered by the crimes that were committed rather than the fact they were committed by someone who is trans.

Well, I'm most reassured by that.

Oh, and "that young person who was murdered", has a name. It was Brianna, and she was transgender; and part of the motive for her murder was hatred of trans people according to the presiding judge.

23 minutes ago, Axe said:

Thats not a very nice prospect, joining Boris in the Gutter.  :hihi:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Thats not a very nice prospect, joining Boris in the Gutter.  :hihi:

I was going to say, if he thinks Keir Starmer belongs in the gutter, god knows where the Tories rightful place is.

Probably the sewer.

33 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I was going to say, if he thinks Keir Starmer belongs in the gutter, god knows where the Tories rightful place is.

Probably the sewer.

You do know that he is always right and we are always wrong, in other words, he is flippin well and truely deluded. :hihi:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

You do know that he is always right and we are always wrong, in other words, he is flippin well and truely deluded. :hihi:

I'd love to be there when the penny finally drops for Axe / Westy or whatever his name is

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Were you triggered when Brianna Ghey was referred to as a "she" when news readers reported her death? 

Or should they have referred to her as "it"? 

Acknowledging the gender identity, including choice of pronouns, of someone is a matter of respect and courtesy.  Don't know about Axe, but I won't extend that respect and courtesy to a sadistic monster like the person under discussion.

For the reasons I mentioned in my previous posts in this thread, Blake absolutely belongs in a prison according to his sex, and his crimes should have been recorded and reported as being committed by a man, with an addendum that he identifies as transgender.

11 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Acknowledging the gender identity, including choice of pronouns, of someone is a matter of respect and courtesy.  Don't know about Axe, but I won't extend that respect and courtesy to a sadistic monster like the person under discussion.

For the reasons I mentioned in my previous posts in this thread, Blake absolutely belongs in a prison according to his sex, and his crimes should have been recorded and reported as being committed by a man, with an addendum that he identifies as transgender.

I'm not bothered about the sadistic monster who is under discussion, however xe not only not bothered about the murderer in question, he's also not bothered about Brianna Ghey, vulnerable people or trans people in general. They're just collateral in his culture war. If a male, heterosexual mudererwas exposed in the media tomorrow, Axe wouldn't come on here and make a thread about it, I doubt he's bothered about the victims either. 

I am concerned that already vulnerable trans people struggling with their identity and their mental health are being made scapegoats. 

Having a reasoned debate about trans people in a civilised manner is one thing, but what I don't like is the way many innocent trans people are being trashed in public. It's not fair, and they're having to pay the price.

Edited by Mister M

16 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'd love to be there when the penny finally drops for Axe / Westy or whatever his name is

After 14 years of Sadistic dictatorship this Country will be unshackled by our saviour, SIR KIER STARMER. :clap:

• Sad 1