Hate Demo Bill Soars To 25 Million Pound.

12 hours ago, mafya said:

We know, you support genocide…

Wrong.

I support Israel taking action they feel necessary to prevent another massacre carried out by terrorists which happened on 7th October last year.

I do not support Jewish people being intimidated by marchers, banners and images projected on buildings which is happening every week in London.

I do not support the amount of money it is costing to police the marchers who are intimidating and insulting Jewish people in our country every week in London.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Wrong.

I support Israel taking action they feel necessary to prevent another massacre carried out by terrorists which happened on 7th October last year.

I do not support Jewish people being intimidated by marchers, banners and images projected on buildings which is happening every week in London.

I do not support the amount of money it is costing to police the marchers who are intimidating and insulting Jewish people in our country every week in London.

But mafya is right  -  It's possible to move women and children to a place of safety before bombing and shelling but this doesn't happen.

What do you call large scale bombing and shelling in areas packed with large numbers of innocent women and children..

If you support that,  then you support genocide. 

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

Wrong.

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

But mafya is right  -  It's possible to move women and children to a place of safety before bombing and shelling but this doesn't happen.

What do you call large scale bombing and shelling in areas packed with large numbers of innocent women and children..

If you support that,  then you support genocide. 

It astounds me that supposed civilised people actively support the direct targeting of women and children,  hospitals, medics, journalists and their families etc.

Some folk should at least come out in the open and say they support war crimes, so long as they get to approve of the victims' ethnicity.

Whist Israel, like any other country, should be able to defend itself, there is no moral high ground to claim for those who support documented war crimes; some are filmed and uploaded to Telegram channels set up/funded by The IDF.

Because one side commits war crimes, never gives authority for the other side to commit them as well; this has been made clear by the ICJ

Israeli Army Admits Running Unauthorized Graphic Gaza Influence Op

An IDF psychological warfare unit ran a Telegram channel targeting Israeli audience without approval. The army initially denied involvement, but an internal investigation following Haaretz exposé revealed its involvement;

An October 11 post read: "Burning their mother… You won't believe the video we got! You can hear their bones crunch. We'll post it right away, get ready."

Photos of Palestinian men captured by the IDF in the Strip and the bodies of terrorists were captioned: "Exterminating the roaches… exterminating the Hamas rats… Share this beauty."

A video of a soldier allegedly dipping machine gun bullets in pork fat is captioned: "What a man!!!!! Greases bullets with lard. You won't get your virgins."

Another caption was: "Garbage juice!!!! Another dead terrorist!! You have to watch it with the sound, you'll die laughing."

Is there any need to shoot doctors in the head with armed drones, or shooting nurses whilst they are working at a hospital.??
We started a group chat to help fellow doctors in Gaza. Then it went quiet

The last series of messages in the group detailed an onslaught of patients injured on hospital grounds, including a video sent by the surgeon to our chat of an operating room nurse who was shot in the chest while working in the surgical wing of the hospital.

A subsequent attack by an armed drone shot one of the doctors we had been supporting in the head. While this doctor should experience a good recovery, the bullet was centimeters from killing him.

It was said by the lawyer at the ICJ case that even if you are a victim of Genocide you can’t defend yourself using Genocidal actions.

Also an interesting article here about framing genocide as revenge or self defence=

https://repository.gchumanrights.org/server/api/core/bitstreams/ce0cc770-7dcc-46bf-8054-65f22507398e/content

Edited by mafya

These demonstrations are costing the tax payer a fortune.

It's time the police got the water cannons out, and used tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse em.

I'm proposing a massive protest march through central London against these protesters.

SAY NO TO THE PROTESTERS!!!