Shocking Moment Gang Of Robbers Mob Man 'Like A Pack Of Hyenas.

8 hours ago, Padders said:

At one point weren't they targeting footballers walking around wearing £50,000 gold Rolex watches?

Well the footballers that I used to know wouldn’t

a) Own or wear a £50K watch.

b) Come second to a bunch of cowardly yobs.

Happy days. 😀

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Delbow said:

Very much so - also far too concerned with what other people think of them. Imagine the life enriching experiences this man could have had for his £50k. I hope he's ok and can uhis to re-evaluate some priorities.

Gold has always been seen as a good investment maybe it was his future pension pot. Personally, I've not worn jewellery since the 90s since a curb chain unfortunately fell down the back of a friends sofa whilst I was decorating for her, her girlfriend found it attached to a bra 🤣 cue the fireworks between them 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Wasn’t there a story last week about Sheffield town centre being a lovely safe place for a night out ?

It probably is if you avoid West Street and Carver Street past a certain time. Lots of booze + lots of men = lots of trouble.

17 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

You make it sound like this is a common occurrence.

it isn’t.

I’m not saying this mass kicking the poor guy got but I hear and read lots about mugging stabbing and fights around out city centre so much so I just wouldn’t venture in there of a night time. Case in point I know someone who’s teenage son was out with a mate a while ago quick edit the boy has now turned 20 so not technically a teenager anymore but at the time he was,him and his friend came out of a bar or pub in town I can't remember which one two men waved hyperaemic needles at them and demanded their phones and money which was handed over good grief I said to my mate what did the police say ? He said they didn’t report it there’s no point ? 

16 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I’m not saying this mass kicking the poor guy got but I hear and read lots about mugging stabbing and fights around out city centre so much so I just wouldn’t venture in there of a night time. Case in point I know someone who’s teenage son was out with a mate a while ago quick edit the boy has now turned 20 so not technically a teenager anymore but at the time he was,him and his friend came out of a bar or pub in town I can't remember which one two men waved hyperaemic needles at them and demanded their phones and money which was handed over good grief I said to my mate what did the police say ? He said they didn’t report it there’s no point ? 

There's always outliers, but on the whole the city centre is safe, as noted in the Purple Flag award. I walk through various parts of the city centre with no problems at different times of day, including nighttime and overnight. 

Any attacks like this are usually targeted. There's not a lot to worry about to be honest.

• Sad 1