Shocking Moment Gang Of Robbers Mob Man 'Like A Pack Of Hyenas.

39 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

It’s because there’s a load of numpties too scared to step beyond their own doorstep thinking the city is like a never-ending game of Grand Theft Auto.

It really isn’t. It’s fine.

Sheffield really only has a few small dodgy areas and none are in the city centre.

I don't think that's strictly true - there's Carver Street, which is a magnet for people looking for trouble after too many drinks, but other than that yeah, it's fine. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I don't think that's strictly true - there's Carver Street, which is a magnet for people looking for trouble after too many drinks, but other than that yeah, it's fine. 

I don't doubt that there is trouble on Carver Street, but I've been on there at night lots of times, either passing through or in the venues and never seen any issues personally.

Again, I think the trouble that happens on there is pretty targeted - being that it is grievances that spill out from some over-intoxicated people in the clubs. I don't think there is much by way of indiscriminate violence to unassociated people to the beef that happens.

4 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

I don't doubt that there is trouble on Carver Street, but I've been on there at night lots of times, either passing through or in the venues and never seen any issues personally.

Again, I think the trouble that happens on there is pretty targeted - being that it is grievances that spill out from some over-intoxicated people in the clubs. I don't think there is much by way of indiscriminate violence to unassociated people to the beef that happens.

Yeah I think that's a fair assessment.

THIS WAS a planned premeditated crime ,they came down to cause harm and rob ,see the bragging on youtube and the gold ,surely these thugs are locked up bu now they showed off and admitted the crime showing what they stole,so lock them up .

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

Went out for a meal on West Street with the family last night, came out of the restaurant at about 21.00, it was really quiet. I guess that's the cost of living crisis biting, it didn't used to be like that. God knows how anyone is making a living in the night time economy at the moment.

Young uns don’t go out until about 11.00 pm now .