The Cost Of Being A Woman

According to her who must have the last say ,   It costs a lot more to be a woman than a man .

When we have a discussion on bank statement it soon becomes evident that more sundries are lady sundries .

You know the odd body shop , boots , Primark and Marks and Sparks entrants .

Me I have mi odd bike bits  or screw fix bits but they are rare odds and ends some times I go months without a entry '

She tells me its a lot more expensive to be a woman , A womans needs are complicated , the nails , (fingers not wicks panel pins but those things on end of human fingers have to be maintained it seems )  The body smell stuff , the scents , the hair , the other stuff that a female needs at a certain age and so on .

Its not on is it ,us blokes are expected to make do with the old car , the tatty suit, the un kept hair , The old jumper with the baggy neck .

Its not a level playing field I mean its not our fault that we were born to make do is it .

• Haha 1

Blokes don't need a lot of money to be happy. We are quite content to watch sport on t.v, go walking, fishing or tinkering with the car.

Women on the other hand have to be constantly looking for something new, something better or something utterly pointless, it must be so tiring.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Blokes don't need a lot of money to be happy. We are quite content to watch sport on t.v, go walking, fishing or tinkering with the car.

Women on the other hand have to be constantly looking for something new, something better or something utterly pointless, it must be so tiring.

I agree with your first sentence.

Second sentence,

Kept me going during lockdown,  not tiring at all as long as I buy items which will make a profit,  often I buy items to wear but give a large amount to charity shops.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cressida said:

Cuttsie,  I would feel guilty (or bought even)  taking a guy's money which  I hadn't earned,  perhaps I'm too soft (been told that)

but I can't get my head round it.

I like a girl who goes Dutch. But then again it’s nice to spoil them as well.

echo.

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I’m not sure looking for handsome, well educated, rich, cultured chap would be so tiring!😃

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

According to her who must have the last say ,   It costs a lot more to be a woman than a man .

When we have a discussion on bank statement it soon becomes evident that more sundries are lady sundries .

You know the odd body shop , boots , Primark and Marks and Sparks entrants .

Me I have mi odd bike bits  or screw fix bits but they are rare odds and ends some times I go months without a entry '

She tells me its a lot more expensive to be a woman , A womans needs are complicated , the nails , (fingers not wicks panel pins but those things on end of human fingers have to be maintained it seems )  The body smell stuff , the scents , the hair , the other stuff that a female needs at a certain age and so on .

Its not on is it ,us blokes are expected to make do with the old car , the tatty suit, the un kept hair , The old jumper with the baggy neck .

Its not a level playing field I mean its not our fault that we were born to make do is it .

Have a look inside her handbag Cuttsie,

Down below the crust, in the asthenosphere, you'll find a pair of spectacles that she doesn't need, and three pairs of sunglasses,

Why? because she might need them she'll say, so does that mean there's a Stannah stairlift in there as well, and some incontinence pads.

Below the eyewear, in the upper mantle, they'll be some chewing gum, which she never eats, coins for countries that don't exist, and pills for things that cleared up 15 years ago. And don't venture into the inner core for fear of finding the bones of Shergar.

You might even find the ivory-billed woodpecker that ornithologists believe became extinct 50 years ago.

I genuinely don't understand why you have to carry everything you've ever owned around with you at all times.

Cough medicine for children who have grown up.

When I go out I take keys for the house, keys for the car, some money, and a packet of mints, and even when I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt, which is always, I cope just fine...

Strange creatures are women..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1