The Cost Of Being A Woman

10 hours ago, cressida said:

Perhaps it's a substitute........for attention,  or perhaps they buy waiting for the man to say wow you look great in that,  and then mission accomplished.

Surely 'mission accomplished' isn't accomplished until that little 'wow' number is laying crumpled on the bedroom floor :blush::blush: 😀 

2 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Surely 'mission accomplished' isn't accomplished until that little 'wow' number is laying crumpled on the bedroom floor :blush::blush: 😀 

My Mrs says night dresses are going up in Primark .    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

Well in our house there’s her money and our money. 🙄

Only ever had our money but then we’re both singing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to spending. That’s why we eat loaves and fishes a lot!😃

echo.

45 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

My Mrs says night dresses are going up in Primark .    

Tha nos Cuttsie,

Many years ago my wife wanted a pair of them Jimmy Choo shoes and a handbag to match.

Best thing about it was, we were going to Turkey that year, and I told her that she could get both for a tenner....

But no she wasn't having it, she said a pair of good shoes and a good bag makes you look right?

What a load of rubbish!

If you are fat and only have one tooth there's no handbag in the world that will mask the problem, unless you wear it over your head...And I don't recommend that because if you put your head in my wife's handbag it would take you two years to find it again..

Think thi sen lucky, todays lasses don't only want expensive gear, they spend a fortune on Tummy Tucks, Butt Lifts, Lip Fillers, Nose Jobs, Boob Jobs, you name it, they want it.. Thee and Slinny would be building a bungalow a day for 10 years to pay for that lot............

• Like 1

15 hours ago, despritdan said:

I don't understand why so many women are addicted to spending just for the sake of it. They call it retail therapy but it's just throwing money away to be constantly buying new clothes when they already have enough to open their own branch of Primark.

Boredom.

Most women don't have any hobbies.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Think thi sen lucky, todays lasses don't only want expensive gear, they spend a fortune on Tummy Tucks, Butt Lifts, Lip Fillers, Nose Jobs, Boob Jobs, you name it, they want it.. Thee and Slinny would be building a bungalow a day for 10 years to pay for that lot............

So the things that need tucking, filled, lifted and gone across with a felt tip pen have transformed plain Jane (Sorry Jane) into a thing of shear beauty, a vision to behold. What do they do?

They go for one of the strangest fashion trends that ever came out of Europe.

Putting  them selves into a pair of 'leggings' that aren't really 'leggings''  there a  pair of slightly thicker 'tights', silly buggers.

You can see  yer panty-line (for those that bother with them) and other bits that should be held in mystique not fully on display :blush:

I'm not a prude (honest) but come on girls,

get back to proper fashions, leave the ripped jeans to us biker types 8),

While I'm here, us blokes might not have handbags (well none I know) but we do have the tops of kitchen cabinets.

A while ago I lost one of my favourite cups to a carburettor that fell from one, while looking for the head gasket for a Mk2 Cortina 🥺

Which is a shame, coz come summer, I'll have to have a ride out to Wales to replace it   :banana:  

• Haha 1