The Cost Of Being A Woman

54 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

How exactly you know that Women don't have hobbies.

My experience of 50 odd years of knowing women leads me to believe that most women don't have hobbies, hence why they never seem content and just happy with what they have.  Rather than always wanting something better, newer or more expensive just try and be content with what you have or find a hobby to cure the obvious boredom.

I don't know why that's confusing you to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My experience of 50 odd years of knowing women leads me to believe that most women don't have hobbies, hence why they never seem content and just happy with what they have.  Rather than always wanting something better, newer or more expensive just try and be content with what you have or find a hobby to cure the obvious boredom.

I don't know why that's confusing you to be honest.

Mysogynist dismiss the very idea of Women having an Hobbie,  so I'm not confused with your answer. 

Just now, PRESLEY said:

Mysogynist dismiss the very idea of Women having an Hobbie,  so I'm not confused with your answer. 

Took me a while to actually figure out what you are trying to say to be honest, but if I think I understand you correctly, then I've never said all women.

Unless I've made an error in trying to fathom out your attempt at a coherent sentence?

My other half has a hobby she collects , frocks , trousers, blouses , coats , shoes , they are all lined up in regimental order ,   Some still have price  labels (very rare they are )  ,   Some go back thirty years or more .

A viewing platform is needed to see the ones at the back of the treble wardrobe .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

My other half has a hobby she collects , frocks , trousers, blouses , coats , shoes , they are all lined up in regimental order ,   Some still have price  labels (very rare they are )  ,   Some go back thirty years or more .

A viewing platform is needed to see the ones at the back of the treble wardrobe .

Yes,  it's very common in fact some would say it's an addiction - hope not,  I think Covid sent some of us haywire.

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, cressida said:

Yes,  it's very common in fact some would say it's an addiction - hope not,  I think Covid sent some of us haywire.

Some of you have always been haywire!!

😉😉