School Allows Fake Eyelashes To Be Part Of Uniform

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

After the six weeks holidays I turned up to School wearing a false beard, I might have got away with it if wasn't for only being 12. :hihi:

Now that I can believe.

Absolutely ridiculous. Children, and they are children, need a consistent structure with boundaries to work within. Teens will always try to push the boundaries but when a school concedes the high ground it’s a case of the  tail wagging the dog or the lunatics running the asylum.

They talk about pupils not having respect for teachers well letting the former do what they want won’t improve that situation.

echo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

Absolutely ridiculous. Children, and they are children, need a consistent structure with boundaries to work within. Teens will always try to push the boundaries but when a school concedes the high ground it’s a case of the  tail wagging the dog or the lunatics running the asylum.

They talk about pupils not having respect for teachers well letting the former do what they want won’t improve that situation.

echo.

One girl used to wear falsies to school,  I can't think why as there weren't any boys there.

3 hours ago, cressida said:

One girl used to wear falsies to school,  I can't think why as there weren't any boys there.

Was that to give the appearance of a 34D as opposed to a 34A?😃

echo.

5 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Some girls wore fake eyelashes at school but they were made to take them off. The uniform was strict and they told me to cut my hair or I weren't allowed in school. 

Why did they tell you to cut your hair ? 

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Why did they tell you to cut your hair ? 

My wife nudges me when my hair needs cutting hackey. That’s once it’s getting to the length it was in the ‘60s! After that she calls me Shaun.😃

echo.