Nico Shulz

The melt down on owlstalk is incredibly amusing. It's dear leader is doing his usual moral high ground walk threatening to ban members who dare have a different take on the matter.

Classic childs talk.

My opinion is that he is not worth the hassle. The manager doesn't need mob rule ruining the efforts of the best thing to happen to this club in years, and now the women's team at swfc has spoken, obviously no one can challenge their stance.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I don’t see what’s in it for us. It will generate bad publicity and upset quite a few fans 

My season ticket holding daughter is pretty angry about it, 

Radio Sheffield read out a statement last nighy from a Sheffield Wednesday female supporters group & they aren't happy either. 

if hes a top player i would suggest he meets the ladys concerned and try to add his story and his sadness about it ,its worth a try and if that works and we can get a top player for nowt everyone is happy.