Sunak Nation Address

31 minutes ago, El Cid said:

He may act decisively next week?

That will be a first.

8 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

We’ve been doing just that for thousands of years. It’s what has made us such a  fantastic place to be.

Don’t mistake your bigotry for public opinion.

No we haven't. Certainly not on the scale that we have been since 1997. There's probably been more of it in the last 25 years than between 1066 and 1997.

6 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

No we haven't. Certainly not on the scale that we have been since 1997. There's probably been more of it in the last 25 years than between 1066 and 1997.

Tell me about the indigenous Britons.

59 minutes ago, Mister M said:

He also re-affirmed the point that the police are operationally independent from politicians.

Maybe something that ex Home Secretary Suella Braverman, and one or two posters on here didn't understand.

Tell that to Arthur Scargill and the past members of the NUM.

Edited by prince al

23 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

He’s an insipid little oik the people of this county mean absolutely nothing to him.

Excuse me, but he clearly stated how proud he was of our country, and for some reason when he got to the end bit where he was emphasising what we must do I found myself mimicking  Churchill with his " We will fight them on the beach ...." speech. What more could you ask for?

Although I did remember that my father always claimed that if the enemy ever landed during WW2 we wouldn't see the a@ses of this country's royalty or politicians for the dust.

Fifty years after the event ( instead of the normal thirty years ) it was revealed that had a German beachhead been established they had arranged to flee to Canada.

The difference being that if it all goes mammaries up now Sunak and his family have a £5 million Californian home they can retreat to. Nicer weather as well.

He's just making up the next "enemy" protestors supporting Gaza, usual right wing guff with things they don't like, make them the biggest threat to democracy ever, then take away our democracy

I can't understand these hatred laws, I only hate one person and he's English and  white, the rest Immigrants included I just don't like so why is dislike and hate bundled up into one

We are in worry times.  This is demonstrated today  by the fact that our prime minister has had to make a statement on the steps of 10 Downing Street after what has happened in recent weeks.

Peter Hammond wrote a book called Slavery, Terrorism & Islam which was published in 2005.   The following is an extract which can't be disputed.

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chai ns to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel." Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Axe said:

We are in worry times.  This is demonstrated today  by the fact that our prime minister has had to make a statement on the steps of 10 Downing Street after what has happened in recent weeks.

Peter Hammond wrote a book called Slavery, Terrorism & Islam which was published in 2005.   The following is an extract which can't be disputed.

So every bit as much a hate preacher as many of the radical imams

Christian homophobes are spreading their hate in South Africa  The National Secular Society

The fundamentalist assault on equality, tolerance and Constitutional protection of human rights in South Africa comes mainly from evangelical churches based in this country, but which often have close ties to local and foreign church groups or societies which share a common intolerant fundamentalist view on matters such as abortion, gay rights and theocracy.

Prime examples of such hate groups in South Africa are Christian Action Network, which is based in Cape Town and whose figurehead, "Dr" Peter Hammond, is involved with radical US religious right groups such as the ICCP (International Church Council Project), which consists of a main committee, and smaller committees which include foreign leaders of churches from around the world. The ICCP is tied into the US Religious Right through its leaders.

Christian Action Network (CAN) The Library of Congress

Summary
"Christian Action Network is an anti-Islamic organization founded by Martin Mawyer in 1990.

It has been classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The organization states that its 'primary goals are to protect America’s religious and moral heritage through educational efforts.'

The group has advocated on a number of issues, including actions against the National Endowment of the Arts, battles regarding First Amendment to the United States Constitution issues, and the Islamic community center to be built near the World Trade Center site in New York." 

As well as anti Islam, seems to be anti LGBTQ etc. There's a surprise

The Curtailment of LGBTQ+ Rights in Uganda and South Africa

Evangelicalism and politics in South Africa 
Similarly to Uganda, South Africa has also faced intervention by evangelical churches in matters of queer rights and sexual politics.
Christina Engela attributes ‘the fundamentalist assault on equality, tolerance and Constitutional protection of human rights’ in South Africa predominantly to evangelical churches whom she believes have spread intolerance and hatred.
Engela lists the Christian Action Network (CAN) and the International Church Council Project (ICCP)  as two of the main and most influential offenders, both of which are affiliated with right-wing Christian groups in America.

The Christian Action Network is headquartered in Cape Town and led by ‘Dr’ Peter Hammond, who is heavily involved in fundamentalist US religious groups including the ICCP.

CAN has been able to exert significant democratic influence through its close involvement with political parties including the African Christian Democratic Party (ACDP), known for ‘vehemently [opposing] gay rights since its founding in 1993’

• Thanks 1