Dem Blades V Gunners.

43 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He was a premier manager when we finished top half.

Tell me who could do better with what he has to work with.

People start shouting for Wilder's head but you never hear them offering a better alternative.

If we'd have got rid of Heckingbottom in the summer & the Prince was prepared to splash the cash on the out of work Brendan Rodgers or we'd sacked Heckingbottom after the usual 10 games in, Wilder might have stood a better chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

People start shouting for Wilder's head but you never hear them offering a better alternative.

If we'd have got rid of Heckingbottom in the summer & the Prince was prepared to splash the cash on the out of work Brendan Rodgers or we'd sacked Heckingbottom after the usual 10 games in, Wilder might have stood a better chance. 

Exactly and that's what I asked Box11 but as usual instead of a valid reply he spat his dummy out.

Thanks for your sensible reply.

11 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Heard Radio Sheffield this morning & according to them, Wilder reckons tonight is a "Free hit" for the Blades. 

Er, no!  It would be if we were sitting in mid-table mediocrity.  I'm hoping that we are going to try & compete for some points? 

Having said all the above can I just add "Free hit* my a***! 

Well the Premier League is looking interesting this season.

It appears to be an exciting three horse race at the top and a pedantic three donkey stroll at the bottom!😃

echo.

• Haha 2

Well they’ve got to get into the record books some how haven’t they?😃

It’s not going to be by winning the Champions League is it.

I’m old enough to remember when the blue team in this great city of ours was also a huge embarrassment, so there’s nothing new there, is there!

echo.