Council's Community Buildings Policy Proposals

52 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The Museum Public House & Restaurant is frequently packed and tables are in high demand. Ditto for The Penny Black, another Greene King establishment. 

IMO The Museum is bloody awful... dreadful drink options. Miserable staff.  I'll never go again. Greene King is a terrible brewery run by accountants who no idea about decent beers. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Where the new Tesco is. Never any sign of anyone living there. Never seen anyone going in or out either. Only a limited number of people want to live in flats. That is why Norfolk Park, Kelvin etc got pulled down.

Oh you mean the block that only got completed in November and already has people living in it.  Better get to Specsavers love.

Talking out of your arse again with your delusion that everyone just longs for a nice semi with a garden and driveway.  You live in a city. Cities have vast numbers of densely packed population with a large majority living in apartments.  A pattern mirrored in cities across the planet.

It's been reported that demands for apartments have increased 8 to 10%  and developing changes in the make up of households with more single persons, young professionals and couples without children wanting to be in smaller living spaces with nearby facilities.

That's before we get onto the student apartment market with construction industry reports saying that they can barely keep up with building to meet the demand.

You just stick to the sandwich making.  

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bungleboy69 said:

IMO The Museum is bloody awful... dreadful drink options. Miserable staff.  I'll never go again. Greene King is a terrible brewery run by accountants who no idea about decent beers. 

I'm starting to think she has a shareholding in greene king given the amount she keeps banging on about it.

8 minutes ago, bungleboy69 said:

I have always found the staff to be great in there. But I understand your thinking. I wouldn't go back somewhere that the staff had a bad attitude problem. I don't really drink beer, so can't comment on that but they seem to have a wide range. I found the staff in The Bessemer across to be very rude and didn't like their attitude. So I won't go back there. All Bar One is good (and gets very full).

9 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

I'm starting to think she has a shareholding in greene king given the amount she keeps banging on about it.

No shares or affiliation. I just think they are better than Wetherspoon or Stonegate pubs.

8 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

The sandwich making that's just bought my second foreign holiday of the year? Will do!

Was it in Florida?