Psychic Mediums/Clairvoyants In Sheffield

3 hours ago, Hecate said:

How awful. 

I thoroughly recommend this bloke.  He gives three readings in this video, all of which sent shivers up my spine.  Spookily accurate.  Absolutely amazing.  He really has the gift.

Yeh the Gift of Conning better,  its a laugh, I remember Stephen Fry on one of his shows  saying to a women your Dads OK now he has finally built his Bungalow he always wanted and  because he had a chloesterol problem he can now have butter.  What a Joker.  :hihi:

9 hours ago, Srbr3 said:

Please no sarcastic comments about clairvoyants 😬

Can anyone recommend someone they’ve had a reading with?

thanks in advance! 

Avoid them like the plague !

I don’t know why when it comes to spirituality, people feel the need to comment, but don’t when it comes to religion. I have my own beliefs about the universe and they bring me comfort, the same way religion does other people. I’m not vulnerable and I’m not an idiot, I just believe in something you men who are sat on ur arse spending thousands on football tickets and drinking 5 Stella’s a night but you’re “not an alcoholic”, don’t happen to believe in. It’s okay to have different interests and beliefs. I can also spare the money on someone who is recommended, nor am I desperate. I find it interesting that it’s usually men feeling the need to give their input on this. I don’t need it, I’m good. I’ve also heard the jokes a million times and I’m glad I don’t have to run into you at parties as I’d be so bored 😁

Just now, Srbr3 said:

Thank you, I’ll look him up 😁

I’ve seen derren brown, he’s great. I was hoping to get tickets to one of his shows at some point!

well i got this present from a chap on here ,who owns padders bar a gypsy rose lee retired crystal ball  for swfcs season ,well up to now its not doing to well.even took it to blackpool to re-boot it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Srbr3 said:

I don’t know why when it comes to spirituality, people feel the need to comment, but don’t when it comes to religion. I have my own beliefs about the universe and they bring me comfort, the same way religion does other people. I’m not

I do envy anyone who derives comfort due to their belief in a greater power.Plenty seek such comfort particularly in times of stress.

I would not dismiss  all  mediums or religious leaders as charlatans though some undoubtedly are.