Stabbings in Sheffield

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

They usually give Padders a couple of quid back 😂😂😂

Well he need that for his supermarket trips you know the ones were he bumps into passionate women...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Did you "fend off" the sex workers with a fiver ?  😀

A mostly true story: Rodney and myself were hanging round Shalesmoor tram stop 3.30am one night, and a lad comes up to us and says 'do either of you want a blowie?', 'no we're ok thanks' we say. 'I'm really good!'he says, as if that will swing it. Again we decline, so he aks us where the red-light district is as he is 'desperate'. 'I think it's round the bottom of Rutland Road, are you not from round here?', I said. He started walking towards Rutland Rd mumbling, 'No I'm from Hackenthorpe'

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Palomar said:

A mostly true story: Rodney and myself were hanging round Shalesmoor tram stop 3.30am one night, and a lad comes up to us and says 'do either of you want a blowie?', 'no we're ok thanks' we say. 'I'm really good!'he says, as if that will swing it. Again we decline, so he aks us where the red-light district is as he is 'desperate'. 'I think it's round the bottom of Rutland Road, are you not from round here?', I said. He started walking towards Rutland Rd mumbling, 'No I'm from Hackenthorpe'

😂😂😂 :thumbsup:. Best thing about it is , I used to frequent Shalesmoor years ago .😀The pubs I mean .

Edited by hackey lad

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

😂😂😂 :thumbsup:. Best thing about it is , I used to frequent Shalesmoor years ago .😀

You weren't a bad looker either, but we only had enough for a taxi.

5 minutes ago, Palomar said:

I was mostly in the Ship Inn playing pool, but when Jeannette and Steve left we moved on to the Shakespeare. Happy daze.

Ship , Shakespeare , Mosely , Fat Cat , R and Bs , White Hart ?  . Used to go in em all .