Is The Pope Correct?

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

we didnt lose our country though or being governed by the IRA, its completely different, youd be the first to complain if the uk was properly invaded by a military power.

We still surrendered to the IRA.  Not much difference to the Ukraine situation. . I did not agree with the Good Friday Agreement but I accept it was done for good intentions and as resulted in lives being saved. 

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It really isn't Padders. Russia has no interest in taking over the whole of Ukraine despite how the media state the opposite. 

I've listened to speeches, interviews and he's made it clear many times. Of course he could be lying but who's to say he isn't being truthful? I mean, we've had leaders who couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

Then why did Putin send the tanks straight towards Kyiv in the first days of the invasion?  Old soviet ploy, take the capital. install puppet government.......................

1 minute ago, Padders said:

I agree with that Axe,

Our services are crumbling through lack of investment.

Yet there's no shortage of money for Ukraine.

There will be a shortage of money for Ukraine if Donald Trump wins the USA president election in November. 

• Like 2

Just now, Longcol said:

Then why did Putin send the tanks straight towards Kyiv in the first days of the invasion? 

Snipped 

Then withdrew them when an agreement was made however Zelensky reneged on the agreement after a visit of bojow..  Putin hasn't sent the tanks back into Kiev as far as I'm aware.

Just now, Axe said:

There will be a shortage of money for Ukraine if Donald Trump wins the USA president election in November. 

Yup - he'll let Putin have a free hand in Eastern Europe - back to the days of the Iron Curtain.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Snipped 

Old soviet ploy, take the capital. install puppet government.......................

So who did Putin install when the tanks went into Kiev?

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

A good reason for Americans to vote for Trump. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Then withdrew them when an agreement was made however Zelensky reneged on the agreement after a visit of bojow..  Putin hasn't sent the tanks back into Kiev as far as I'm aware.

When they got bogged down and weren't making any progress due to Ukrainian fighting back.

Just now, Longcol said:

When they got bogged down and weren't making any progress due to Ukrainian fighting back.

It really wasn't but if that's what you believe then that's up to you. 👍