Royals, Bbc, Stop Digging.

For starters I'm not a Royalist but for  a lass who has  just come out of hospital and wants to spend time catching up with her kids  the BBC should leave her alone and stop digging and digging  trying to make something out of nothing,  if there is a Royal story good or bad to report,   fair enough but  the brown nosing beeb should spend their time reporting at this time,   worse things happening around the world, they might think they are earning Brownie points but the are just dam annoying.  :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68526972

Four international photo agencies have retracted a picture of the Princess of Wales and her children over concerns it has been "manipulated".

The image, taken by Prince William for Mother's Day, was the first of Catherine to be released by Kensington Palace since her surgery in January.

But, Getty Images, AFP, Reuters and Associated Press have pulled the photo - noting an "inconsistency in alignment of Princess Charlotte's left hand".

Kensington Palace declined to comment.

Edited by cressida

Just now, cressida said:

Is this about the photograph?   They are on about it on ITV -  a bit of Princess Charlotte's cardigan is missing,  Kate's hand looks misplaced?

Kids dying in Wars around the world and the the BBC and ITV open their reports nominating the Photo rubbish as main news.  I'm waiting for a full Panorama style Documentary about the Cardigan including Chief Brown Nose, Nicholas Twitchel.  :roll:

• Like 1

I agree with Presley's sentiments.  The health of the Princess is a private matter and should remain a private matter.  The fuss about the photograph is unbelievable. A mad World.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Kids dying in Wars around the world and the the BBC and ITV open their reports nominating the Photo rubbish as main news.  I'm waiting for a full Panorama style Documentary about the Cardigan including Chief Brown Nose, Nicholas Twitchel.  :roll:

I fully agree.  can't think of a more boring subject anyway than the Royals,  except maybe,  the presenters and so called celebrities.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Par for the course if you’re a royal or a celeb you will get press intrusion whatever is happening with you it won’t stop .

The photo palaver is clutching at straws for news,  speaking for myself I'm not the least interested in any of the Royal family's hospital operations

• Like 1

They call it the price of fame and all that mularky but on this occaision I think the media are bang out of order, I blame the Bosses of the Beeb ect they  need to get a grip of their underlings and reign them in and report news worthy articles.  :roll:

• Like 3