Royals, Bbc, Stop Digging.

There has clearly been embitteredness from the press agencies that the Princess takes her own photographs and releases them.  I do not think the Princess had anything to apologise for.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

There has clearly been embitteredness from the press agencies that the Princess takes her own photographs and releases them.  I do not think the Princess had anything to apologise for.

I don't think it is that. 

The Princess has taken her own photos for many years, and the press has used them fine (in fact, the press are forbidden from using paparazzi photos of the children and are only allowed to use ones from the palace themselves, which is usually Kate's).

This whole situation around the Princess and her recent health issue has been 'murky' from the palace to say the least. the link I posted earlier explains the inconsistencies and obfuscation of the official PR around it. I get the privacy element, but this whole situation has just gotten more and more murky as time has gone on, which is fuelling the conspiracy nutters out there.

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

Reputable news organisations have rules against reporting using manipulated photos to avoid spreading misinformation. Letting Kate get away with releasing doctored photos would undermine the trustworthiness of photos they use in reporting on more serious matters.

• Like 1

Charles hasn’t helped yes he came out and said he’s been treated for cancer but not what kind of cancer it’s none of general publics business but GP and the press are going to be nosey,then Kates condition /treatment has a shroud of secrecy about it what did they expect ? There’s still people out there convinced the late Queen was a reptilian space alien ffs.

1 minute ago, *Wallace* said:

Charles hasn’t helped yes he came out and said he’s been treated for cancer but not what kind of cancer it’s none of general publics business but GP and the press are going to be nosey,then Kates condition /treatment has a shroud of secrecy about it what did they expect ? There’s still people out there convinced the late Queen was a reptilian space alien ffs.

I sincerely hope they seek urgent medical attention.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

There’s still people out there convinced the late Queen was a reptilian space alien ffs.

The original photo?

FBIMG1710144319670.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I don't see why the big fuss - what am I missing?

People spending too much time on Twitter.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I don't see why the big fuss - what am I missing?

She was seated on a donkey eating a vindaloo takeaway, other than for that I can’t understand the fuss. :huh:

• Confused 1