Who Advises Mr Chansiri

AS you know i always defend mr chansiri and respect that he tried to get us up and has lost millions ,i agree he thinks hes running a company not a football club were rules are different,as in a company no one can tell you how much you can lose as long as you pay your bills, but i came accross a strange piece of news today that we for the most never think about JUSTIN ALLEN THE SUN 11TH MARCH PAGES 10/11 SPORTS SECTION ,we at SWFC dont have any seats or tables in our post match press conference room, all media have to sit on the floor to type up there match reports, also no spomsorship backdrops,with the leeds manager stating this is new not a single table,never mind a chair even for managers never mind press, but it gets worse,if it was not because of our new manager they used to stand outside all weathers,whos advising him? no one it seems ,but why?

53 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Sounds like the Bailiffs have been.

from what i can gather we had everything in place ,emptied the room cos of covid ,but after that it was outside even in the rain until our new manager demanded it was re-instated ,but no tables/chairs no back drops ,its not good is it to be the only side not offering the press and away managers ect a seat ,we are the only one in the 1st 2 divisions not to offer a seat.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

from what i can gather we had everything in place ,emptied the room cos of covid ,but after that it was outside even in the rain until our new manager demanded it was re-instated ,but no tables/chairs no back drops ,its not good is it to be the only side not offering the press and away managers ect a seat ,we are the only one in the 1st 2 divisions not to offer a seat.

What idiots leave the furniture out in the rain for years?.

Why throw it out because of covid?