When Were You Last Embarrassed?

Just before Xmas we were shopping in Sainsburys (can't recall which one)  son was at the checkout and I went to sit down on the chrome chairs,  nearly sat on a man next to me and then to my horror my legs didn't

even touch the floor!:blush:

• Like 1

I was visiting a friend in hospital. While sitting at the side of my friends bed, an elderly man with dementia , who was on the male ward , walked up to us in his pyjamas and said to us “ Do you know the nurses wont give me any clean pyjamas !  Pulling the waistband outwards to show us. The Sister in charge of our ward strode quickly up to him and told him to get back to the male ward. Which he did. She then asked me “ Did he expose his private parts to you ?” I told her that he didn’t. She told me that if he ever did, I must report him straightaway by going to her office. I told her I would do what she had asked if it ever happened. I did shout after her “ Unless of course it was George Clooney !”

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I was visiting a friend in hospital. While sitting at the side of my friends bed, an elderly man with dementia , who was on the male ward , walked up to us in his pyjamas and said to us “ Do you know the nurses wont give me any clean pyjamas !  Pulling the waistband outwards to show us. The Sister in charge of our ward strode quickly up to him and told him to get back to the male ward. Which he did. She then asked me “ Did he expose his private parts to you ?” I told her that he didn’t. She told me that if he ever did, I must report him straightaway by going to her office. I told her I would do what she had asked if it ever happened. I did shout after her “ Unless of course it was George Clooney !”

The nylon stocking appearing out of your bra while dancing at the City Hall was another...