Illegal Economic Migrants Fake Conversions To Christianity

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

They will never see a church once they've got their papers .

Then it's the authorities at fault, who fall for this nonsense,  that immigrants want to convert.

Perhaps the UK can start testing them- surely if someone wants to convert to the Christian faith, they should know some basics. 

Give them a paper to answer some questions- e.g.  Question 1: Who was Jesus- if someone writes down Jim Caviezel,  you know there's a problem!

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

So will they continue their political revenge agenda from here, and if so will that be good for our country?

Some might say that.

I just don't get it.

The very folk who are protesting and up in arms about LGBTQ and women's rights will be the very same people who will be welcoming folk from other countries who hate homosexuality and treat women as second class citizens.

Their brains must be so brainwashed and muddled but it obviously explains their confusion, anger and frustration.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You would think that those welcoming immigrants from Muslim countries would be concerned about their attitudes towards homosexuality and women's rights, but obviously they don't care about stuff like that because it doesn't suit their brainwashed narrative.

Must be a real brain cluster for them.

My bold :    Why ?

Should  homosexuality and women's rights be the number one and number two things to worry about on everyone's agenda ?

I hardly ever give a thought to homosexuality whatever I'm discussing and certainly never in discussions of immigration.  It doesn't seem like a world changing subject like war, starvation and climate change.

Similarly with women's rights  -  I have spoken up on behalf of women when I've seen instances of inequality and unfairness but properly applied laws should eradicate that anyway.

Stopping obscene wars and the resulting effects on innocent people should be the number one to worry about and bringing about equality,  fairness and concern for all should be number two.

Dealing with those,  should also have the side effect of automatically addressing discrimination towards homosexuals and women.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

My bold :    Why ?

Should  homosexuality and women's rights be the number one and number two things to worry about on everyone's agenda ?

I hardly ever give a thought to homosexuality whatever I'm discussing and certainly never in discussions of immigration.  It doesn't seem like a world changing subject like war, starvation and climate change.

Similarly with women's rights  -  I have spoken up on behalf of women when I've seen instances of inequality and unfairness but properly applied laws should eradicate that anyway.

Stopping obscene wars and the resulting effects on innocent people should be the number one to worry about and bringing about equality,  fairness and concern for all should be number two.

Dealing with those,  should also have the side effect of automatically addressing discrimination towards homosexuals and women.

Who said that?

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

You would think that those welcoming immigrants from Muslim countries would be concerned about their attitudes towards homosexuality and women's rights, but obviously they don't care about stuff like that because it doesn't suit their brainwashed narrative.

Must be a real brain cluster for them.

Hmm, maybe some of those seeking asylum here have chosen the UK specifically because of the negative attitudes towards homosexuality and women's rights in other countries.

4 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Then it's the authorities at fault, who fall for this nonsense,  that immigrants want to convert.

Perhaps the UK can start testing them- surely if someone wants to convert to the Christian faith, they should know some basics. 

Give them a paper to answer some questions- e.g.  Question 1: Who was Jesus- if someone writes down Jim Caviezel,  you know there's a problem!

Its the Governments fault, for having no evidence that they will be good Christians.

The Government need to issue guidance to the courts and the Home Office, proof needed, because most people lie when desparate.

5 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Came on as sub for Arsenal last night.