Illegal Economic Migrants Fake Conversions To Christianity

11 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Its the Governments fault, for having no evidence that they will be good Christians.

The Government need to issue guidance to the courts and the Home Office, proof needed, because most people lie when desparate.

You're assuming this doesn't happen.

Why do you think Asylum Interviews are conducted?

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Where does it say it should be number 1 and 2 of things to worry about?

Can you point that out for everyone please? 

Yes easily,      It's the only two things you mention so you must see those as the two most important things.

You might also explain   WHY   we need to be so concerned,  simply about those two things,   because that isn't explained in your comment.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Yes easily,      It's the only two things you mention so you must see those as the two most important things.

You might also explain   WHY   we need to be so concerned,  simply about those two things,   because that isn't explained in your comment.

Apology accepted, the rest of your pontificating isn't worth my time.

It's incredibly offensive that you consider the rights of women and the LGBTQ folk so unimportant.

Shame on you.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Apology accepted, the rest of your pontificating isn't worth my time.

It's incredibly offensive that you consider the rights of women and the LGBTQ folk so unimportant.

Shame on you.

You will never,  ever,  receive an apology from me,  because my words are always very carefully considered before posting.

Having spoken up on this very forum in favour of equality for all, including women and those who choose to be different from the mainstream,   your offence is puzzling,  but doesn't worry me at all.

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You will never,  ever,  receive an apology from me,  because my words are always very carefully considered before posting.

Having spoken up on this very forum in favour of equality for all, including women and those who choose to be different from the mainstream,   your offence is puzzling,  but doesn't worry me at all.

Shame on you.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Shame on you.

I would have expected the one who complains about immigrants, women and homosexuals  to be the one carrying the shame but I suppose you wouldn't grasp that.

I'm mostly happy to let other people live the lives they wish as long as they are decent and law abiding.