Frank Hester's Racist Comments About Diane Abbott

Message added by SheffieldForum

The thread has been derailed several times.

Please discuss the topic and stop with the personal comments and digs.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Wow.  This beggars belief. 

Are you for real or just need some attention??

Perfectly real thank you very much, I think it's exaggerated cobblers in the pathetic oversensitive woke world we unfortunately live in.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, redruby said:

The David Brent comparison occurred to me too. These comments are all pure David Brent:

He later said: “I would like us to be loving and accepting of each other. We are all humans.”

It sounds like sick inducing woke cobblers to me, who said that, Hester you say ?

Edited by Chekhov

8 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I think it's exaggerated cobblers in the pathetic oversensitive woke world we unfortunately live in.

You imagine you live in.

and when people evidence why in a lot of instances you don’t live in that world  - you wilfully ignore it and choose to perceive the world how you see it anyway.

no wonder you seem angry - you’re like a man with a fork in a world of soup.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Should give the money to a charity.

The Tory party should keep the money.  It was received in good faith.  However,  I expect Rishi Sunak will cave in and return it to the gentleman.   The whole saga has been brought about by the Guardian to cause trouble for the Tory general election campaign.

Edited by Axe

25 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Perfectly real thank you very much, I think it's exaggerated cobblers in the pathetic oversensitive woke world we unfortunately live in.

Agreed.

24 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

It sounds like sick inducing woke cobblers to me, who said that, Hester you say ?

Yes. The one that thinks "Diane Abbott should be shot."

Really wokey cokey stuff 🤪

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Tory party should keep the money.  It was received in good faith.  However,  I expect Rishi Sunak will cave in and return it to the gentleman.   The whole saga has been brought about by the Guardian to cause trouble for the Tory general election campaign.

Well done The Guardian.    The public need to know who and what they're voting for come the general election.

34 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Do you think he was right to say what he said, and do you think saying that type of thing is acceptable?

29 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Yes, that would Frank Hester. back peddling frantically after getting found out by doing his best David Brent impersonation.