Kate Middleton - What The Hell Is Going On?

2 hours ago, prince al said:

No conspiracy theories, somebody tried to edit a photo and made a hash of it. Simples!

Stop digging and jog on.

The conspiracy theories started well before the photo.

I suspect the photo was released to try and quash the theories, but the internet sleuths stepped in and it all got worse and amplified more!

There’s been awful PR from the palace throughout — this will eventually be taught on how not to deal with comms In sure.

(For what it’s worth, I don’t believe the conspiracies, but it has all been very odd out of Kensington Palace for months now — see the link in my previous post for background with all the inconsistencies, terrible communications and a timeline).

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Whatever's going on it'll be Meghan's fault 

I agree,  she tries to explain and defend herself and Harry,  I believe she was made to feel very uncomfortable in the Palace and they both needed to escape for their well being and that of their future famiy.

1 hour ago, Janet24 said:

Nothing to do with the general public ,she’s entitled to privacy  - and Middleton was her maiden name,she’s now the Princess of Wales.

That much privacy that her own husband only visits her once, really?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, melthebell said:

Massive conspiracy theory incoming from Sherlock Tops

No none at all, the events I've put in the OP are all fact,  make your own assumptions.

5 hours ago, Hecate said:

Woman ill.  Wants privacy.  Takes extended convalescence because royal.  Royal tradition of never commenting, never explaining.   Wales's tradition of doing their own photos.  Buggers up Photoshopping. 

Bored obsessives on Twitter looking for post-Covid conspiracy + click-desperate journos = tiresome rubbish and harassment of woman.

Well summed up.:thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

That much privacy that her own husband only visits her once, really?

You don’t really know how many times he visited her - and really,so what ? Whatever the situation is,it’s a family matter - she’s had surgery and is recovering - so what?