Poundland At Woodseats

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Tell that to Irene.  Unless they Poundland open a branch next door to where she lives, it appears there's an issue? 

Doesn’t Irene Swain live in Crosspool?  I can’t see there being any plans to put a Poundland in Crosspool.

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Hang on. Apart from the OP who seems to think Poundland is coming to the old Farmfoods unit, is there a shred of independent evidence to back this claim up? 

No

25 minutes ago, pfifes said:

I have heard that a Poundland coming to Woodseats (Farmfoods).  

I once heard that Meadowhall was built as a prison and it has thousands of bodybags in the basement....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I once heard that Meadowhall was built as a prison and it has thousands of bodybags in the basement....

And don't forget there's a nuclear bunker under the Moorfoot building.  

No there isn't, actually before anyone gets in a tizzy.  There was however, a tax payer subsidised bar when I was a civil servant.

12 hours ago, Baron99 said:

And don't forget there's a nuclear bunker under the Moorfoot building.  

No there isn't, actually before anyone gets in a tizzy.  There was however, a tax payer subsidised bar when I was a civil servant.

Some say there are tunnels under Beauchief Abbey leading to Thrift House in Bents Green.