Professional Protesters .

7 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

usually professional unemployed that hate the system that supplies their welfare  or retired with else in their lives .??

Agreed - partly. I'm retired, but seem to have less time than when I was working, probably because I'm busy doing all those things I couldn't when I was working.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I think the main criteria for a professional protester is....

A. Be really ugly.

B, Be really angry with no personality or life.

C, Have rich parents

D, Pretend you care about stuff when deep down you really don't give a monkeys.

E, Have the latest iPhone even though you pretend to care about the environment and slavery.

F, Dye your hair a really silly colour as to stand out because no one gives you any attention in the real world.

G, Have spots.

What a good post.! I agree with everything.!

• Thanks 1

Strange, I don't recall any outpouring of emotions or wide spread demonstrations on behalf of those Palestinian refugees, with thousands being killed in Syria by the Bashar Al-Assad regime? 

11 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Strange, I don't recall any outpouring of emotions or wide spread demonstrations on behalf of those Palestinian refugees, with thousands being killed in Syria by the Bashar Al-Assad regime? 

Because it wasn't fashionable.

Palestine is all the rage with the self righteous.

It's that simple.

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Because it wasn't fashionable.

Palestine is all the rage with the self righteous.

It's that simple.

It also looks good drapped in a Palestinian flag for that essential selfie for your socials. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cuttsie said:

It int .  I am talking about individuals who seem to pop up on any cause, They are usually at the front and some times make a speech . How they find time to be involved with all causes is amazing . maybe its the free beer that often flows when the organisers meet up afterwards .

Your imagination is working overtime today. Too many pints at the Manor Club maybe.

15 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

It also looks good drapped in a Palestinian flag for that essential selfie for your socials. 

Indeed, and that Palestinian Keffiyeh is an absolute must at the student union.  It's proper edgy n stuff.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Add Turkey who bomb and attack the Kurds without a protest from any Western Nation .

The Kurds are our allies in that area and mostly Christian , So that may be a factor .

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Add Turkey who bomb and attack the Kurds without a protest from any Western Nation .

The Kurds are our allies in that area and mostly Christian , So that may be a factor .

Yes but that's because any Western coalition / NATO, (Turkey's a NATO member), need to be able to use Turkey's Incirlik Air Base, to carry operations in the Middle East or possibly some point against Russia.