22 March: A New Chapter For Supertram

4 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

An increase of 17% revenue is quite impressive still, considering ticket prices are reduced currently.

Politicians probably won’t be able to say much else now (via direct channels) as we’re in purdah before the local elections.

But he could say those things? 

3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Well, he would say that, wouldn't he? :wink:

'Massaged' figures?

The 10000 app figures are correct I can vouch for that (considering our little failed company Yorcard designed and created it, sorry Irene, we are still an abject failure aren’t we)

the fraud bit you can’t comment on as no knows really knows what fraud goes off

but I do love how Ollie is trying to claim it as a success when he didn’t want the app in the first place….. ooops did I say that

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Neer mind those things . I would think most people would not be bothered about them . People want punctuality and the stupid dot matrix system at stops to actually be in real time, not just parroting the timetable.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

An increase of 17% revenue is quite impressive still, considering ticket prices are reduced currently.

Politicians probably won’t be able to say much else now (via direct channels) as we’re in purdah before the local elections.

https://shefnews.co.uk/index.php/2024/02/22/sheffield-supertram-increases-ticket-prices-due-to-operator-change/

liar GIF

3 hours ago, sheffbag said:

The 10000 app figures are correct I can vouch for that (considering our little failed company Yorcard designed and created it, sorry Irene, we are still an abject failure aren’t we)

the fraud bit you can’t comment on as no knows really knows what fraud goes off

but I do love how Ollie is trying to claim it as a success when he didn’t want the app in the first place….. ooops did I say that

That bit is, I suspect an 'Ollie' figure plucked out of mid-air for effect, because I bet he, or his 'advisors' don't have a clue either.

On 17/04/2024 at 10:28, SheffieldForum said:

Well Oliver , I'm so happy about all these things  :rolleyes: that I could forgive having to wait nearly 30 minutes for a 12 minute service . Does this idiot think people are as stupid as him  ?

• Like 1