To Many People .

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If you are the person who invented the 2 minute microwave rices then I salute you.

Complete game changer for me and many others I know.

Definitely is a game changer- even though I'm a dab hand at cooking rice from scratch.

We have one of the key brands in supermarkets- hopefully you're trying.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

On Earth that is.

On T V we get the daily news flashes of people with bowls in their out stretched hands pleading for food .  

Some are interviewed by the well fed reporter from Sky or BBC  . The reply on many occasion s  is we have 8. 9. Or 10 children .  So why do they not just stop breeding , Its not hard is it . To many people on The Planet all after the same bowl of rice .  The solution is obvious.

Agreed.   Stopping throwing money at people to have children would help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

If you are the person who invented the 2 minute microwave rices then I salute you.

Complete game changer for me and many others I know.

Birds Eye used to do a boil in the bag rice,  can never find it - was great with chicken.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

On Earth that is.

On T V we get the daily news flashes of people with bowls in their out stretched hands pleading for food .  

Some are interviewed by the well fed reporter from Sky or BBC  . The reply on many occasion s  is we have 8. 9. Or 10 children .  So why do they not just stop breeding , Its not hard is it . To many people on The Planet all after the same bowl of rice .  The solution is obvious.

How many have you fathered and how many is too many?

1 hour ago, Baz1 said:

Definitely is a game changer- even though I'm a dab hand at cooking rice from scratch.

We have one of the key brands in supermarkets- hopefully you're trying.

Hi Uncle Ben.

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

Birds Eye used to do a boil in the bag rice,  can never find it - was great with chicken.

I remember those Cressida, they were terribly messy and you always got a scolded hand when cutting open the bag! 

My brother used to do his in the kettle!!

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I remember those Cressida, they were terribly messy and you always got a scolded hand when cutting open the bag! 

My brother used to do his in the kettle!!

Which supermarket sells them?   I never got scolded or found them messy.

Just now, cressida said:

Which supermarket sells them?   I never got scolded or found them messy.

I've not bought one for years. I am guessing the new microwave rices have made them less desirable.

4 minutes ago, El Cid said:

How many have you fathered and how many is too many?

It never applies to the person complaining about too many people, they're exempt, it's all those other people that are the problem .

As an example, the late Duke of Edinburgh was once interviewed and asked what he'd like to return as if reincarnation turned out to be the truth.

He said that he'd like to come back as a virus that would wipe out a substantial percentage of the human race, because there are too many of us.

As he was the father of four and the grandfather of eight this particular father of two and grandfather of two thought him a complete hypocritical otiose clown.