No Matter How Much I Shake It, It Still Dribbles.

I could be standing there for a couple of minutes. I shake it vigorously with my left hand then with my right hand. Occasionally I'll get a funny look but I really don't care. I just want to get the job done so I power through and ill give it a final really good shake with both hands  but as soon as I pull it out, yep, you guessed it.

IT DRIBBLES!!!!!!

Any advice? 

Thanks in advance. 

Petrol pumps are generally a bit leaky after completion, best way is a little shaking as you have mentioned, then at the earliest moment when removing, try and tilt it back. Jobs a good un, no fuel down your paintwork.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Petrol pumps are generally a bit leaky after completion, best way is a little shaking as you have mentioned, then at the earliest moment when removing, try and tilt it back. Jobs a good un, no fuel down your paintwork.  :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Finally an answer from a grown up.

Much appreciated Dardandec 👍

• Thanks 1

I get the same funny looks from the missis.

What’s the problem with my shaking the bottle to get last droplets from the whisky bottle.

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I could be standing there for a couple of minutes. I shake it vigorously with my left hand then with my right hand. Occasionally I'll get a funny look but I really don't care. I just want to get the job done so I power through and ill give it a final really good shake with both hands  but as soon as I pull it out, yep, you guessed it.

IT DRIBBLES!!!!!!

Any advice? 

Thanks in advance. 

More than one shake constitutes something that has slipped my mind. :huh:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Allen said:

I get the same funny looks from the missis.

What’s the problem with my shaking the bottle to get last droplets from the whisky bottle.

As Les Dawson said, " I don't drink that much, I spill most of it".

• Haha 1