Make John Birkhill A Sir Do You Agree?

4 hours ago, feargal said:

BassetOne, Why not start an online petition, to show the strength of feeling?

4 hours ago, feargal said:

BassetOne, Why not start an online petition, to show the strength of feeling?

I LOVE that idea can you do it on here , i am not good at stuff like that please lets get it sorted

• 2 weeks later...

yet another example why this man is so great, swfc or whoever sky the FA decide to move the date/time of sheffield wednesdays game to sunday august the 11th, so he rings me and says i will walk to your new venue and i will open the festival, meet the crowds and then walk to hillsbrough as i always go and visit at home games, then walk home ,how many could,would or even do that, never mind do it for years and not let people down. hes sheffields finest, and i think you you will all agree

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

DONT FORGET THIS SUN 11TH AUG  come along and support john birkhill at  the lowedges festival at bowshaw showground at 12.10pm with a drum roll and a sword of honour we intend by the powers of the magic circle and a masonic lodge sword to knight him, be there please and tell the mayor ect we need him knighted by the king, hes the peoples champion , hes sheffield champion. be there please thanks to everyone,

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

DONT FORGET THIS SUN 11TH AUG  come along and support john birkhill at  the lowedges festival at bowshaw showground at 12.10pm with a drum roll and a sword of honour we intend by the powers of the magic circle and a masonic lodge sword to knight him, be there please and tell the mayor ect we need him knighted by the king, hes the peoples champion , hes sheffield champion. be there please thanks to everyone,

Did you ever get round to nominating him for official recognition?

4 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Did you ever get round to nominating him for official recognition?

To be fair he has answered that previously, stating that he believes the nomination should come from someone with status locally such as a councillor, MP, mayor or someone in high office. 👍

4 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

To be fair he has answered that previously, stating that he believes the nomination should come from someone with status locally such as a councillor, MP, mayor or someone in high office. 👍

Maybe public figures are avoiding nominations in case it goes a bit 'Colonel Tom'? 

do not make fun of a fine top man whos raised over 1 million pounds doing 150 races with his pram do not insult him, hes a great man with 2 awards from the late queen already,  why be nasty and insult him

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

do not make fun of a fine top man whos raised over 1 million pounds doing 150 races with his pram do not insult him, hes a great man with 2 awards from the late queen already,  why be nasty and insult him

Show me where I've insulted him