England Kit: Fa Respond To Calls To Ditch Shirt Over Controversial Change

4 hours ago, Zach Clay said:

Its never to late to embrace your inner raver

It never leaves some of us 

It nevers leaves some of us but the come downs and watching daylight come up are just too much the older you get.

Just the odd bottle of wine is good enough for me these days.

Genuinely feel sorry for the homosexual community. 

For decades they fought for equality and rights.

Then came along the narcissistic, mentally delusional and began usurping the gay rights movement for their own. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Resident said:

Genuinely feel sorry for the homosexual community. 

For decades they fought for equality and rights.

Then came along the narcissistic, mentally delusional and began usurping the gay rights movement for their own. 

Indeed.

My 2 middle aged friends who are gay are absolutely sick and tired of it all, they find it all incredibly false and nauseating.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

My 2 middle aged friends who are gay are absolutely sick and tired of it all, they find it all incredibly false and nauseating.

Honestly if the gay community hadn't let it happen then nobody would be accepting trans as anything other than the mental illness it is.

7 minutes ago, Resident said:

Honestly if the gay community hadn't let it happen then nobody would be accepting trans as anything other than the mental illness it is.

I honestly don't know what the gay community could have done to be honest so I think that's unfair.

It's strange that the only folk who ain't got mental illness issues are the folk who claim to be the opposite sex to what they actually are, apparently they are just fine!

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

I asked an elderly gay friend of mine about someone we knew . He was an openly gay man , who has now fully transitioned to a woman but still sleeps with men . Does this mean he

not gay anymore?  My gay friend just shook his head and said he doesn’t understand anything , anymore.