Who Should Be Classed As A National Treasure?

Oo no. The show is a National disgrace. Put the test card back on.

I can do better than the so called experts! What  qualifications do you need to be antique expert? Apart from must have a plummy voice and wearing bright clothing to distract.

14 minutes ago, prince al said:

Oo no. The show is a National disgrace. Put the test card back on.

I can do better than the so called experts! What  qualifications do you need to be antique expert? Apart from must have a plummy voice and wearing bright clothing to distract.

No no no,  you will have to go on Bargain Hunt - with a pal,  you have an hour to choose three items to make a profit at auction,  an expert will help you,  you can keep

any profit you make.  The show was in Sheffield recently.

Plummy voice,  grin and bear it lol.

47 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Bright checked clothes! Did she wear a big red nose and big shoes,  by the way Steve Coogan  is brilliant in the Alan Partridge roll. wake up sleeping GIF

Jack started all these animations - I shall have words.

This guy is doing neck exercises,  looks like Jasper Carrot.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

No no no,  you will have to go on Bargain Hunt - with a pal,  you have an hour to choose three items to make a profit at auction,  an expert will help you,  you can keep

Yes Cressida and sometimes the ‘experts’ make a loss.

Auctions are a lottery. I’ve seen the rooms on Bargain Hunt with hardly anyone there and the ones who are present don’t seem bothered about bidding.

Perhaps they’ve just gone in to keep warm!😄

echo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

Jack started all these animations - I shall have words.

This guy is doing neck exercises,  looks like Jasper Carrot.

The guy is Simon Pegg,  it looks like he has read one of your post.  :hihi:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

Auctions are a lottery. I’ve seen the rooms on Bargain Hunt with hardly anyone there and the ones who are present don’t seem bothered about bidding.

echo.

The people in the auctions look like they have just come in to escape from the rain.
The program is tedious tripe before the News comes on at 1.

1 hour ago, echo beach said:

echo.

I’ve been to auctions a few years back when there was standing room only available, I guess that the internet has put paid to that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cressida said:

It’s as bad as these pretentious cookery programmes on Saturday mornings.  This morning a bloke was cooking a sea bass but most of the ingredients went in the bin and what was left wouldn’t fill a flea. The Nation can really relate to that when most can’t afford to put the heating on in the house.

1 minute ago, prince al said:

It’s as bad as these pretentious cookery programmes on Saturday mornings.  This morning a bloke was cooking a sea bass but most of the ingredients went in the bin and what was left wouldn’t fill a flea. The Nation can really relate to that when most can’t afford to put the heating on in the house.

They are pretentious I agree,  they use too many ingredients needlessly and expect the gullible to spend time and money to traipse round the shops looking for one clove,

if the could be put on one channel do it,  but they won't as it fills in programme gaps.

• Thanks 1