Who Should Be Classed As A National Treasure?

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Correct. I once saw him in M&S in Richmond in the food department. He lowered his eyes all the time to look at his shopping list, so no one would recognise him.

I once made him a pickled onion sandwich . 

14 hours ago, cressida said:

Harry Redknapp is a national treasure imo.

He’s a bloke what gets on my nerves,won bugger all as a manager and rumour as it takes backhanders,oh and his missus and son jumps on the bandwagon who are crap.

youll be saying Kate Garraway next who makes money out of her deceased hubby.

51 minutes ago, cressida said:

Not keen on Kate Garraway.

Could Lorraine be a future national treasure?

Who! That annoying little twit!  The only resemblance she has remotely to do with treasure is that some idiot dug her up from somewhere the same with that wretched Amanda Holden. :gag:

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I once made him a pickled onion sandwich . 

Your fantasising again!  No one I know has ever eaten a pickled onion sandwhich, anyhow did you supposedly make it in your kitchen where you and Sir David Attenborough were having a chat whilst he was passing through Owlthorpe looking for endangered species, a Tory, if so,  it was his lucky day,  not just finding the only Tory in the Village but whom makes a pickled onion sandwhich toboot.  :hihi:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Your fantasising again!  No one I know has ever eaten a pickled onion sandwhich, anyhow did you supposedly make it in your kitchen where you and Sir David Attenborough were having a chat whilst he was passing through Owlthorpe looking for endangered species, a Tory, if so,  it was his lucky day,  not just finding the only Tory in the Village but whom makes a pickled onion sandwhich toboot.  :hihi:

He actually came with a film crew because I reported seeing a hybrid Pygmy Squirrel on our

back garden . He was very nice and I offered him a cuppa and a sandwich but I only had twelve jars of pickled onions in . Once he mastered the art of eating one without letting the pickled onions roll off , he quite enjoyed it . We are now pen pals .

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

He actually came with a film crew because I reported seeing a hybrid Pygmy Squirrel on our

back garden . He was very nice and I offered him a cuppa and a sandwich but I only had twelve jars of pickled onions in . Once he mastered the art of eating one without letting the pickled onions roll off , he quite enjoyed it . We are now pen pals .

I'm only tormenting Hackey,  By now you must kwow I love to chuck the bait in to my favourites,  Padders, Cressida, Axe and yourself.  Don't take me seriously.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1