Who Should Be Classed As A National Treasure?

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

Any female singers/bands you do prefer?

Dusty Springfield, Shirley Bassey, Celon Dion have real talent. Mcdonald needs to stick to Kareoke in Boozers. What a Joker. :roll:

27 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

A real singer, far better than fake Mcdondald but both equally annoying Women. :gag:

Katherine Jenkins, on a par with Amanda...

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

A real singer, far better than fake Mcdondald but both equally annoying Women. :gag:

Both Yorkshire women who have been successful. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Derby said:

Both Yorkshire women who have been successful. 

One earned success through natural talent the other got lucky when the BBC did a documentry on a cruise ship,  at the age she was it proved if there hadn't been a documentry,  she would have still been  ruining peoples  Cruise holidays. :roll: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

One earned success through natural talent the other got lucky when the BBC did a documentry on a cruise ship,  at the age she was it proved if there hadn't been a documentry,  she would have still been  ruining peoples  Cruise holidays. :roll: 

You make your own luck in life.   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Derby said:

You make your own luck in life.   

Oh no!  Not that old chesnut, that silly cliche is up there with, "You can be anything you want to be in life"   anyhow tell me how I can make my own luck because I'm having a go on the Lottery on Saturday.  :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Oh no!  Not that old chesnut, that silly cliche is up there with, "You can be anything you want to be in life"   anyhow tell me how I can make my own luck because I'm having a go on the Lottery on Saturday.  :hihi:

You make your own luck by hard work.  Jane McDonald worked hard on the club circuit and the cruise ship and deserved her lucky break. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Derby said:

You make your own luck by hard work.  Jane McDonald worked hard on the club circuit and the cruise ship and deserved her lucky break. 

She is just a glorified Working Mens Club Turn,  If she could sing like the young girl on last nights BGT Sydney Christmas then I would agree with you but Mcdonald is  below average like Rylan Clarke and Chico.  Thats my opion and yours is different which fair enough.

• 1 month later...

Apparently Linda Robson thinks she is a national treasure!

She said that she has racked up £3,000 of parking fines because:

‘Because I just go, I’m a national treasure, I can park anywhere I like!’

ITV star racks up £3,000 fines thinking she can park anywhere as a 'national treasure' (msn.com)

Not sure if she was being tongue in cheek....Surely nobody can be that deluded?