Not Good Enough I Think !

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

Just now, cuttsie said:

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

Lick that

34 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Too true cuttsie, but you have said it before it's now getting boring !

I don't think many Unitedites will be losing any sleep or getting depressed about what you have just said.

Look .you wanted to get the post going .So I decided to.help you . And now you decide I am crap. So shove it .

2 hours ago, Runningman said:

No comment as yet from Chris Wilder re his visit to Riyadh for a chat with the Prince ??

The Saudi regime imposes the death penalty for seemingly anything that annoys their Royal Family, CW should be minded to steer clear of big blokes with swords and axes. :gag: