Not Good Enough I Think !

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

while living at Bramall Lane.

How many times cuttsie?  How many times?   Scroll down to Timeline showing key dates.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/sites/default/files/docs/libraries-and-archives/archives-and-local-studies/research/SWFC Study Guide v1-6.pdf

First match ever played by your lot was against The Mechanics Club at Norfolk Park.  The Wednesday had a few grounds before building Olive Grove, which they built in 1887.

Sheffield's only faithful professional football club that never left the city and always proudly bore the City name was formed in 1889.

The Lane was never the home of the deluded and unfaithful.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, m williamson said:

while living at Bramall Lane.

How many times cuttsie?  How many times?   Scroll down to Timeline showing key dates.

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/sites/default/files/docs/libraries-and-archives/archives-and-local-studies/research/SWFC Study Guide v1-6.pdf

First match ever played by your lot was against The Mechanics Club at Norfolk Park.  The Wednesday had a few grounds before building Olive Grove, which they built in 1887.

Sheffield's only faithful professional football club that never left the city and always proudly bore the City name was formed in 1889.

The Lane was never the home of the deluded and unfaithful.

You are right

5 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Yes I know that cuttsie, but there's bugger all going on on the football forum and the least you could do is have a pop back about something 😂

Bring back Kevin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Sheffield Wednesday formed 1867 while living at Bramall Lane and dipping Stooooonses in the Adelphie pub .That's World wide right history .  All the other pro clubs in South Yorkshire are Johny come lately's.    

Just a pity that the Adelphi wasn’t incorporated into the Crucible building, a great shame as we don’t have that many City Centre pubs with a comparable history. 👎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Look .you wanted to get the post going .So I decided to.help you . And now you decide I am crap. So shove it .

A big thanks for your help, but I didn't think your post was crap, just a repeat of what you have told us all many times before.

Telling me to shove it isn't your style, think about it and may be apologise !

11 minutes ago, Runningman said:

A big thanks for your help, but I didn't think your post was crap, just a repeat of what you have told us all many times before.

Sorry

8 minutes ago, Runningman said:

🤝  You two guys are too good for this crap, please shake on it.

• Like 2