Russia Massacre

16 minutes ago, Zach Clay said:

ISIS have claimed responsibility apparently

Seems a bit random....didnt even know the Muslims were pee'd off with Russia

Maybe its for Chechnya

The Sunni extremists have it in for Putin because of his support for Shia Iran and for siding with Assad in Syria against IS there.

58 minutes ago, Zach Clay said:

ISIS have claimed responsibility apparently

Seems a bit random....didnt even know the Muslims were pee'd off with Russia

Maybe its for Chechnya

The extremist Muslims are peed off with everything and everyone.  Just ugly with no mates or girlfriends so they join a gang.

• Like 2

Well these radical Muslims don’t appear to have any intentions towards peaceful discussion with none believers. I am no lover of the Russians, but the terrorists have perhaps chosen the wrong guys to play silly buggers with. :loopy:

16 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Well these radical Muslims don’t appear to have any intentions towards peaceful discussion with none believers. I am no lover of the Russians, but the terrorists have perhaps chosen the wrong guys to play silly buggers with. :loopy:

I think that the Chechen Muslims,if they are responsible  would be very aware of what they are playing with after many years of strife with Russia.

6 hours ago, RJRB said:

I think that the Chechen Muslims,if they are responsible  would be very aware of what they are playing with after many years of strife with Russia.

The Chechen ruler, Kadyrov, is a brutal ally of Putin, who has pretty much murdered everyone involved in the separatist rebellion plus all their friends and families for god measure. It's not impossible that there are some stragglers left who might have taken revenge but it seems unlikely.

• Like 1