Russia Massacre

46 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Just wonder how they let themselves be caught alive , knowing what the future will hold .

There's a few videos floating around of these alleged shooters. They are difficult to watch as the sheer terror in the faces of these captured men is quite sad. I haven't watched them in their entirety so I've no idea how they end. I also don't know if they are the real deal but I've still no desire to watch more. 

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There's a few videos floating around of these alleged shooters. They are difficult to watch as the sheer terror in the faces of these captured men is quite sad. I haven't watched them in their entirety so I've no idea how they end. I also don't know if they are the real deal but I've still no desire to watch more. 

The terror of those kids at a music festival is really sad , These twatttts deserve every thing that comes their way .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The terror of those kids at a music festival is really sad , These twatttts deserve every thing that comes their way .

I agree. I just don't want to watch it.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Just wonder how they let themselves be caught alive , knowing what the future will hold .

Yeah, does make you wonder- most of these type of attacks are suicidal- they usually end up dying in a gun fight. 

This one might be as puzzling as the 9/11 hijackers passports being found on the day of the attacks despite bodies being vaporised, damn passports stayed good.🤔 😳

I suggest he watches them mate then he knows exactly what happened I didn’t hear or read on any news about one of the attackers slashing at a wounded man’s throat while he was on the floor until I watched them.

Crazy world innit.

russia invade Ukraine kills loads of people  - bad russia.

IS kill some people - poor russia

hamas - kill some people bad hamas.

Israeli kill loads of people - bad Israelis.

Who’s the baddies?

6 hours ago, Mkapaka said:

Crazy world innit.

russia invade Ukraine kills loads of people  - bad russia.

IS kill some people - poor russia

hamas - kill some people bad hamas.

Israeli kill loads of people - bad Israelis.

Who’s the baddies?

Be Trumps fault.