A Message From Catherine, Princess Of Wales (Cancer Diagnosis Revealed)

Message added by SheffieldForum

This thread is solely for the discussion of the recent news regarding the Princess of Wales’ condition.

The previous thread was derailed several times following the news, despite warnings not to. Debates about the monarchy are not welcome in this thread, will be deleted and warnings/suspensions will be issued.

9 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Never going to happen tho is it.

I hope she is Convalescing at Windsor Castle because its well guarded by the police and army, so if any of those paparazzi try to get in, hopefully they will shot on site. :roll:

18 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I hope she is Convalescing at Windsor Castle because its well guarded by the police and army, so if any of those paparazzi try to get in, hopefully they will shot on site. :roll:

For once I would hope the press know better but who knows ?

Poor Kate, poor family. As if they didn't have enough to cope with...

I know from experience that Cancer is a bugger, and each has to deal with it in their own way. 

Wanting privacy and a wish to protect your children / share with them what is judged best, is perfectly normal and understandable. To have your hand forced is deplorable.

Keep your spirits up Kate (essential to a good recovery) and know that medically you are in good hands. Also that the love and very best wishes of the people are with you.

• Like 1

All the best to  Princess Katherine as she continues to recover. She has a few weeks to spend quality time with her children and husband during the Easter Holidays and this is the best type of therapy to help rebuild her physical and emotional health. 

I hope the press will leave her alone, I’m sure they must have some sort of conduct.