A Pinch Of Snuff.

Do people still sniff snuff.

Many years ago I used to observe lots of snuff users.

What was the attraction?

Did it give you high, and has it now been replaced by Crack, Weed and other assortment of modern drugs.

I'm thinking of giving it a go, do you think my local drug dealer could supply me with a tin?

1 minute ago, Padders said:

What was the attraction?

Did it give you high, and has it now been replaced by Crack, Weed and other assortment of modern drugs.

I'm thinking of giving it a go, do you think my local drug dealer could supply me with a tin?

I used to use it and yes, you do get a 'high' but it stains your fingers, your clothes, your character And its bad for your health. 

Now I go to the gym, work out, get fit and sniff the saddles of exercise bikes after ladies have used them instead. You don't get the same "high", you can't carry the exercise bikes around like you can with a tin of snuff but you don't get the staining. 

You get the occasional funny look but the main thing is you don't get the staining. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

What was the attraction?

My Dad used to have it but only when he went to the pub once or twice a week . When he tapped the lid on the table I used to get some dust up and sniff it . Very nice . 

Another thing ,snuff users are very welcoming to people wanting " a bit up" .

• Thanks 1

Funnily enough I thought this was something from the past, however me & some mates were in a trendy pub down by the Corporation (I seem to recall it had Duck in the title), maybe about 10 years ago and a student type approached us with a tin and asked us if we wanted to try some!

I declined. but I wished I'd said yes now. 

I do remember she had a black mark below her nose. Was that common amongst snuff users?

Just now, Mister M said:

Funnily enough I thought this was something from the past, however me & some mates were in a trendy pub down by the Corporation (I seem to recall it had Duck in the title), maybe about 10 years ago and a student type approached us with a tin and asked us if we wanted to try some!

I declined. but I wished I'd said yes now. 

I do remember she had a black mark below her nose. Was that common amongst snuff users?

Yes , mi Dad had a white moustache ,if he didn't wipe it properly ,it really stood out . 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Yes , mi Dad had a white moustache ,if he didn't wipe it properly ,it really stood out . 

There's a bloke on you tube (Simply Whitby) who uses it, he's got a tash, and he's forever wiping it.

First time I've seen anyone using it years.

well i aint used it but used to get it on line from wilsons  several different flavours for my father in law , i collect vesta cases but sometimes i have had to buy job lots and so i have several snuff boxs in my collection most in quality wood ,